2012 Toyota GT-86 / SCION FRS/ BRZ - FRS $24,930 MSRP

Originally Posted by proper english

didnt know that.. thanks for the info... i was afraid this was going to be the next gen celica 
sick.gif

Toyo needs something to compete with the G-TR!! 
This wont be it.
laugh.gif
but then again no car can

didnt know that.. thanks for the info... i was afraid this was going to be the next gen celica 
sick.gif

This wont be it.
laugh.gif

it's rumored to be badged a Scion which means it won't be all that powerful

I'm going to guess like 270HP max

it's rumored to be badged a Scion which means it won't be all that powerful

I'm going to guess like 270HP max

Originally Posted by Kookcle

sick.gif

This wont be it.
laugh.gif
The LF-A but you can buy 6 GT-R's for the price of one. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

sick.gif

This wont be it.
laugh.gif
The LF-A but you can buy 6 GT-R's for the price of one. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by ninjahood

FWD 4banger... 
alien.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

welp...thats all i needed to hear...garbage.
Its not, online sites say its gonna be a RWD, 2 liter boxer 4. Lets see how much power it'll make, not a big fan of the small displacement but we'll see.

sick.gif

They have the LF-A but its not badged Toyota. Way overpriced though.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

FWD 4banger... 
alien.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

welp...thats all i needed to hear...garbage.
Its not, online sites say its gonna be a RWD, 2 liter boxer 4. Lets see how much power it'll make, not a big fan of the small displacement but we'll see.

sick.gif

They have the LF-A but its not badged Toyota. Way overpriced though.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Honda needs to come out with something to compete with both!

no they don't, Toyota is going to F this up and it's going to be Scion's answer to the SI

no they don't, Toyota is going to F this up and it's going to be Scion's answer to the SI

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif
Sadly its probably true. Si is overpriced as far as performance. New V6 Mustang craps all over it for the same price with more power and practically the same if not better MPG.

laugh.gif
Sadly its probably true. Si is overpriced as far as performance. New V6 Mustang craps all over it for the same price with more power and practically the same if not better MPG.

laugh.gif

I was referring to the GT-R and LFA, but okay.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Heads up, Hondaphiles – it looks like the NSX has been dug out of storage and plopped back on the table as a candidate for production. Company president Takashi Ito has announced that he's jump-starting development on the supercar. As you may recall, the beast was unceremoniously put to bed after the global economy gutted itself back in 2008. At the time, the project sailed under the HSV-010 moniker, and Honda even went so far as to campaign a version of the machine in the Japanese Super GT series.
hsv-010-630.jpg

nerd.gif

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/02/04/report-honda-confirms-nsx-development-has-restarted/

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Heads up, Hondaphiles – it looks like the NSX has been dug out of storage and plopped back on the table as a candidate for production. Company president Takashi Ito has announced that he's jump-starting development on the supercar. As you may recall, the beast was unceremoniously put to bed after the global economy gutted itself back in 2008. At the time, the project sailed under the HSV-010 moniker, and Honda even went so far as to campaign a version of the machine in the Japanese Super GT series.
hsv-010-630.jpg

nerd.gif

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/02/04/report-honda-confirms-nsx-development-has-restarted/

This is pretty insane. Toyota definitely made up for not releasing another Supra yet.
pimp.gif

This is pretty insane. Toyota definitely made up for not releasing another Supra yet.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom