2012 Toyota GT-86 / SCION FRS/ BRZ - FRS $24,930 MSRP

What are the odds that both come out looking like that when it's all said and done?

What are the odds that both come out looking like that when it's all said and done?

Even though it is pretty much "badge engineering" at the end of the day, I still hope Subaru's version looks a little different. Subaru has spent so much time changing their design language lately that it would be ironic that they just copy Toyota/Scion's design.

Now if the specs are different between the two, then that will be even more interesting...

Even though it is pretty much "badge engineering" at the end of the day, I still hope Subaru's version looks a little different. Subaru has spent so much time changing their design language lately that it would be ironic that they just copy Toyota/Scion's design.

Now if the specs are different between the two, then that will be even more interesting...

Both of those concepts are amazing
pimp.gif

no point of debadging, the brake light on the trunk reads scion and obviously lights up

if that makes it to the production model anyway

i'd like to know the sizing of the car, def can't be all cramped like one of them saturn sky joints

Back
Top Bottom