2012 Toyota GT-86 / SCION FRS/ BRZ - FRS $24,930 MSRP

weight is definitely not bad considering it's a 4-seater. Plus I wonder if the MPG average? If so the hwy will like be 35mpg, which is pretty damn good.

weight is definitely not bad considering it's a 4-seater. Plus I wonder if the MPG average? If so the hwy will like be 35mpg, which is pretty damn good.

Would make a better daily driver than my EVO
laugh.gif
If this impresses enough, might not need to pickup an s2000 as a daily.

Would make a better daily driver than my EVO
laugh.gif
If this impresses enough, might not need to pickup an s2000 as a daily.

Hows the mpg on Evos these days? I remember when they drove it on TopGear the main complaint was they were getting like 10-12 mpg iirc. Might be understandable considering how they drove it but that still seems pretty low.

Hows the mpg on Evos these days? I remember when they drove it on TopGear the main complaint was they were getting like 10-12 mpg iirc. Might be understandable considering how they drove it but that still seems pretty low.

Originally Posted by RFX45

On daily driving I average 23mpg with my tune. Sometimes 25... depends on how much I'm boosting.

On daily driving I average 23mpg with my tune. Sometimes 25... depends on how much I'm boosting.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

147hp? What?! Flat 4 = Subi version? What happen to the talk about turbo version?
You're looking at it in KW, 147KW = ~197HP.

147hp? What?! Flat 4 = Subi version? What happen to the talk about turbo version?

No surprises with the specs. The most important number was the weight, not the HP. I wish it was lighter tho. 
laugh.gif

First couple test drives have been positive for the most part. More fun than a Miata is a good look.

No surprises with the specs. The most important number was the weight, not the HP. I wish it was lighter tho. 
laugh.gif

First couple test drives have been positive for the most part. More fun than a Miata is a good look.

I thought 147 was the torque and 205 was the HP?

Good thing these are all equipped with a 6MT. I'd like to check this out

Good thing these are all equipped with a 6MT. I'd like to check this out

Subaru BRZ STI concept

xlarge_m7besj.jpg

This is not what the final car will look like. There's a ton of body mods on this thing.

Still, this car looks absolutely crazy. I want one
pimp.gif

Subaru BRZ STI concept

xlarge_m7besj.jpg

This is not what the final car will look like. There's a ton of body mods on this thing.

Still, this car looks absolutely crazy. I want one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Nope, Torque is measured in Nm or lb-ft, Power is measured by kw (kilowatt) or hp.
And the BRZ concept looks good, it'll be at the LA Autoshow (the concept car) in 2 weeks, will be checking it out in person. Can't wait.

XSCO8.jpg

Nope, Torque is measured in Nm or lb-ft, Power is measured by kw (kilowatt) or hp.
And the BRZ concept looks good, it'll be at the LA Autoshow (the concept car) in 2 weeks, will be checking it out in person. Can't wait.

XSCO8.jpg

Make sure you take some pics. I want to see what this car looks like in real life.

Make sure you take some pics. I want to see what this car looks like in real life.

Always do, I actually used to make a thread about the LA Autoshow and post the pics I've taken a few years back but now I'm just too lazy to upload and resize pics. 
laugh.gif
 I'm looking for a new car too so I'll be keeping a closer look at the cars this year.

Always do, I actually used to make a thread about the LA Autoshow and post the pics I've taken a few years back but now I'm just too lazy to upload and resize pics. 
laugh.gif
 I'm looking for a new car too so I'll be keeping a closer look at the cars this year.

Back
Top Bottom