2012 Toyota GT-86 / SCION FRS/ BRZ - FRS $24,930 MSRP

6351242262_57bfaa62fa_o.jpg

6350497021_b6d98636fa_o.jpg

6351238662_6704aec5c8_o.jpg

6351238470_310d233d33_o.jpg

That spoiler doesn't fit in with the rest of the car. Maybe if they had a more traditional STi-esque wing it'd work better

That spoiler doesn't fit in with the rest of the car. Maybe if they had a more traditional STi-esque wing it'd work better

Nice pics. 
pimp.gif

I prefer the Supra wing on a "rounder" car like the BRZ than that angular STI wing. I'll take the wing off regardless unless I am really tracking it. 

Nice pics. 
pimp.gif

I prefer the Supra wing on a "rounder" car like the BRZ than that angular STI wing. I'll take the wing off regardless unless I am really tracking it. 

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Agreed. I was expecting it to be more 22b-esque. I'll head to the show friday or later this weekend and snap some pics.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Agreed. I was expecting it to be more 22b-esque. I'll head to the show friday or later this weekend and snap some pics.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Toyota-FT-86-Gazoo-Racing-13.jpg
The curvature of the wing is odd but I'm no expert. Does seem a bit high though being a good thing because I always have trouble looking out the back of my evo and not being sure whether its a cop or not. On the other hand though the wing does block the headlights from trucks 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

Toyota-FT-86-Gazoo-Racing-13.jpg
The curvature of the wing is odd but I'm no expert. Does seem a bit high though being a good thing because I always have trouble looking out the back of my evo and not being sure whether its a cop or not. On the other hand though the wing does block the headlights from trucks 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom