2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people still think Leonard is a #1 option. Since he's been in the league he's never showed a glimpse of being able to lead a team to victory. He's a 3rd option on a good team at best

Why do people still think Leonard is a #1 option. Since he's been in the league he's never showed a glimpse of being able to lead a team to victory. He's a 3rd option on a good team at best
Do people say that though? LOLOL

I don't come in here much but if folks say that, they deserve a reality check

Heat will win game 3 in a blowout. I can just feel it.

They could have been down 0-2 if it wasn't for Lebron cramping..

i expect Manu to play big for the heat again.

i don't expect any blowouts like the okc/thunder series. i expect Parker and Duncan to keep them close in all games. not sure about why manu becomes a mental ****** against the heat

Because unlike NTs expert analysis he doesnt owe the "mob" , its cuz Bron locks up Tony parker late and forces Manu to be the primary ball handler. Do the knowledge.

Heat fans suck but they are undefeated at home this postseason.
Against garbage teams though

Funny how teams "have a chance against the heat" then turn into garbage after the heat beat them.

ESPN and all the wackness they feed these feeble minded sports fans

Hyperbole at its finest. He showed many glimpses in the thunder series. He may never become a league leading scorer, but to diminish what he could be based off the promise he's shown is foolish, especially considering he's only 22.

Last edited:
ESPN and all the wackness they feed these feeble minded sports fans

That's exactly what it is, they hear Pop say it and the analysts ran with it and the fans bought into it. Use the eye test, its that simple. He's a role player at best, 9 points on 33% shooting is not the future of a franchise

Khaled was in rare form this morning. That was awesome. I love khaled #MySourceIsTheStreets #TheyGottaKissTheRing

Well now I need to see this episode of First Take.

Dudes see 10 games of Kawhi Leonard and use it as a basis wheras I've seen close to 200 and I'm following the hype. Aiight man

Well now I need to see this episode of First Take.

Dudes see 10 games of Kawhi Leonard and use it as a basis wheras I've seen close to 200 and I'm following the hype. Aiight man
So you feel he is the HEIR to the organization?
Because that is what we are responding to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom