2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't leave $127 M on the table to go get a ring no one would give you credit for earning.

Stay home, melo. :pimp:

He's looked at as a ball stopping loser right now anyway so why not win a ring? If he teams up with bosh bron and wade they'll for sure probably win it all at least once.

I wouldn't doubt they'd win a ring. It's a lose-lose situation in terms of respect for him. Minus whale get that bread

This is too funny :rofl: .

Lakers tried to do this with Kobe, Pau, Dwight and Nash. Too bad it didn't work out. Needed that Kobe vs Bron finals.

This is too funny :rofl: .

Lakers tried to do this with Kobe, Pau, Dwight and Nash. Too bad it didn't work out. Needed that Kobe vs Bron finals.

Would have worked out if they were healthy IMO.

Small sample size, but I think there was a stretch where they looked flat out dominant. Went like 21-5 or something like that.

I wouldn't want a ring if I'd have to leave 127 mil and then team up w/ superstars.

Winning it probably wouldn't feel the same as building the team ground up or whatever

2k won't even let you do that. if they do that ****.. maaaan, what's even the point. who in the east would they even have to play to reach the finals? it'd be pointless.

I wouldn't doubt they'd win a ring. It's a lose-lose situation in terms of respect for him. Minus whale get that bread

Yall dudes kill me with the "lose of respect" and tarnishing their legacy talk. Have you ever thought that maybe some of these guys are totally fine with enjoying their life, enjoying their work of playing basketball and if thwy can do it with friends, then the more the merrier.

I could be wrong or I could be right but some of these players couldn't care less about gaining the average fans respect and not tarnishing their legacy.

They just want to live their dream, play ball, get paid, enjoy their shoe deals and that's that

4 of the top players in the league on one team sucks for the NBA. There's not competition as it is, unwatchable.

1) It does not suck for the NBA. On the contrary, it would put the NBA on a new threshold from a popularity standpoint. It might suck to you, but to millions of others, (including myself) it would be awesome to watch.

2) If it's unwatchable to you, then that's cool. Understand that that's your opinion though and it probably would be the complete opposite of unwatchable. It's not coincidence the popularity of the NBA is soaring after the Lebron James decision and the current era of the Miami Heat. Add Melo to the mix and it would be must see tv.

:x

2k won't even let you do that. if they do that ****.. maaaan, what's even the point. who in the east would they even have to play to reach the finals? it'd be pointless.

Well I mean it's not like they have to play anyone to make the finals now anyway :lol:

I wouldn't want a ring if I'd have to leave 127 mil and then team up w/ superstars.

Winning it probably wouldn't feel the same as building the team ground up or whatever
laugh.gif
he'd still make millions in miami tax free though, it's not like melo hasn't made his money so far in the league as well.

also who really thinks fisher is gonna be a successful head coach? jr smith might try to fight him the first practice.

You guys don't want it to happen? Tell the GMs of your teams and owners to do there job. Is it miami's fault if Riley can convince melo to dip out on Phil millions of dollars them convince the big 3 to take a pay cut to be able to sign him? If Riley can pull that off he deserves to sign melo

Last edited:
"Killing the sport"

*buries head as luxury cap rises and rises and a team gets sold for 2 billi*

NBA never been more alive.

MELO 6TH MAN OF YEAR :smokin

:smh: @ the thought of these 4 playing together.

Might as well resuscitate Darko and you got yourself the top 5 picks in the 03 draft......Sterling will mos def not let that slide.

Can you imagine Jordan caving under pressure and taking the easy way out and recruiting Olajuwon and Barkley.....would never happen!!

But I guess that's the norm for these suckas. If you can't beat them....join them :smh:

The big 3 are already disrespected and melo is to a lesser extent. I don't think they'd care about respect at that point :lol:.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom