2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot that would have to happen for Miami to ever win another title. Wade taking a huge pay cut as well as lebron and bosh for starters. Wade playing a significantly lesser role, there is no big 3 anymore and you have to replace that hole and still fill out the rest of the dead weight on the roster. Does anyone really believe they can make it to 5 straight finals? Hard for me to see them getting better than they've been the past 4 years

If wade takes his option he will end up being the best player on the squad because bosh and bron will be gone. A team led by wade isn't going anywhere, not even in the east

Last edited:
What's funny? Few people see any of the big 3 leaving with any scenario.

who knows, he probably one of those people who thinks lebron bout to head to cleveland lol. wade is gonna be in miami forever. hes well engrained into the city, and under pat riley's wing. bosh says he likes it here and the people of miami love him. he also stated he doesnt want to be the go-to guy anymore further supporting him not going to a team to be their savior. lebron aint leaving cuz ...hes not. ur talking about 3 dudes who are tight friends. 2 of which get buku bucks from endorsement deals. someone will take the paycut, just like they did last time to bring all 3 of them together.

Lebron left the hometown he grew up in no problem where he was beloved and you don't think he'd leave because he's buddy buddy with Wade and Bosh?

to the bulls fans who said they wouldn't take lebron. you guys need to get your head out your ***

Just a small breakdown of what each player would earn...

Bosh 20.590 mill
Bron 20.590 mill
Wade 20.1 mill

If they all decline their option and say take 15 mill a piece (and I don't know why anyone but Wade should take the cut), filling out a 12 man roster will be hard even with the new salary cap going up 5 mill.

I truly believe these guys came into the Heat thinking lets all take pay cuts go all out for 4 years and then we all cash out somewhere. That's still not a bad idea, they basically sacrificed 4 years for 2 titles. Any organization would've done this.

Now back to reality, with Wades decline, Boshs penchant for disappearing, and Lebrons constant hand holding need to be supported to succeed. I just don't see that many young players lining up to play along side these guys. At most you'll get the old ring chasing vets.

It'll be a fun offseason to see how this all pans out.

I'm all about that Heat hate but...

LOL @ LeBron James not making the playoffs in the east...

C'mon now :lol:

I didn't say lebron, I said miami. Wade opts in, lebron is definitely gone along with bosh and the heat fade to black. Like I said, it hinges on wade and his option

Lake Shore Drive Lake Shore Drive nailed it...the team has run its course. Only way to rebuild is if you can get damn near a whole roster of guys to accept less money than they deserve. Not likely

Last edited:
Just a small breakdown of what each player would earn...

Bosh 20.590 mill
Bron 20.590 mill
Wade 20.1 mill

If they all decline their option and say take 15 mill a piece (and I don't know why anyone but Wade should take the cut), filling out a 12 man roster will be hard even with the new salary cap going up 5 mill.

I truly believe these guys came into the Heat thinking lets all take pay cuts go all out for 4 years and then we all cash out somewhere. That's still not a bad idea, they basically sacrificed 4 years for 2 titles. Any organization would've done this.

Now back to reality, with Wades decline, Boshs penchant for disappearing, and Lebrons constant hand holding need to be supported to succeed. I just don't see that many young players lining up to play along side these guys. At most you'll get the old ring chasing vets.

It'll be a fun offseason to see how this all pans out.
im sorry....did u say u dont see many young players lining up along side wade lebron and bosh?
laugh.gif

There's a lot that would have to happen for Miami to ever win another title. Wade taking a huge pay cut as well as lebron and bosh for starters. Wade playing a significantly lesser role, there is no big 3 anymore and you have to replace that hole and still fill out the rest of the dead weight on the roster. Does anyone really believe they can make it to 5 straight finals? Hard for me to see them getting better than they've been the past 4 years

If wade takes his option he will end up being the best player on the squad because bosh and bron will be gone. A team led by wade isn't going anywhere, not even in the east

Theyre going back to the finals if lebron & bosh is healthy, the east still has no team that can beat them 4 gms

Legit chance Miami could miss the playoffs next season. Everything hinges on wade and his option
They're not going from 4 straight Finals to #9 or worst.

Bron's not leaving.

They're making the playoffs.

No Finals, though.

This. Bron not gonna miss the playoffs guys. He was taking cleveland deep in the playoffs and he's a better player now. Dude took boobie gibson and larry hughes to the playoffs yo. The championship dreams are pretty much over through for a while, plus the east is slowly but surely getting a little better with washington and charlotte/toronto growing up. Like, they came in 2nd place in a weak *** east with dwade missing a qtr of the games. he might might half next year..then what? melo isn't the answer. dude hasn't grown as a player at all. just fatter. Literally the exact same kid with the white/columbia blue 12s and fat sausage headband. Only thing he's missing is the braids. He's no different than Syracuse Melo.

Trade Blake for Bron if he decides to leave if I'm Riles, you lose him for nothing Miami is battling for Jahlil Okafor next season.

I hope No one deep down truly doesn't want LeBron to join their team...

Even the biggest idiot in the world Dan Gilbert would get on his knees and beg LeBron to come back if he gets the chance this summer.

Stop fronting.

I don't like LeBron either and it's fun seeing him lose, but how can anyone who cares about their favorite team winning not want the greatest basketball player on earth on their team?

Stop the blasphemy.

Last edited:

Even the biggest idiot in the world Dan Gilbert would get on his knees and beg LeBron to come back if he gets the chance this summer.

Stop fronting.

I don't like LeBron either and it's fun seeing him lose, but how can anyone who cares about their favorite team winning not want the greatest basketball player on earth on their team?

Stop the blasphemy.
Sad thing is it's true. I have close personal Laker fan friends who would literally be pissed if Lebron went there, no joke. Blows my mind. But that's how strong the hate is for Lebron. I've literally never seen anything like it in all of sports.

Last edited:

Stop fronting.

Stop the blasphemy.
i was with you, but "I don't like LeBron either and it's fun seeing him lose" i dont understand why people legitimately hate lebron. like...hes actually a good guy. yea the WAY he left cleveland was messed up for those in cleveland. but what reason does anyone else have to hate him? when i see people saying how much they love to watch him lose or fail... makes me feel like, you're actually a hater by definition. you're hoping to see someone on top fall for no good reason

Theyre going back to the finals if lebron & bosh is healthy, the east still has no team that can beat them 4 gms

You're not thinking realistically and taking facts into account. First off...5 straight finals? Good luck with that. Bosh? Vacant for back to back finals now. Not to mention all the replacements they would need in free agency. The heat getting back to the finals is a huge long shot and you're talking like it's just a matter of fact.

Well they really haven't. Been a bunch of old cheap vets.

This. They've been amongst the oldest teams in the league since the big 3 formed

Stop fronting.

Stop the blasphemy.

View media item 1029381
Don't want Lebron lalalalallalallallalalla

I'm a Knicks fan and I wouldn't want LeBron James. Why is that so hard to believe?

I wanted him in 2010, of course. But after the decision and going to Miami, I've just hated them too much. I'd rather rebuild with my pride intact.

Dead serious, I don't understand why that's funny. I could understand Bulls and Knicks fan feeling the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom