2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The stans wouldn't know what to do if he shocked the world and went to the Lakers. Both camps, Kobe's and Lebron's; it'd probably be a nightmare for them.

Quick rebuild for Miami.....

1. Trade Bron for #1 > draft Wiggins
2. Trade Bosh for #10 > draft Nik/Marcus/Gordon/Gary
3. Tank
4. Get #1 next year > draft Okafor

Last edited:
LeBatard show trolling hard right now

They're talking about zoo animals hahahahaha

This is like in 2011 when he discussed the Miami Dolphins for the first hour after the Heat loss.

He's such a great troll, but that's because everyone wants to taste his tears today.

lost in the first finals

asterisk by the second finals 'cause of lockout.....word to phil jackson and the '99 spurs

gifted the third finals....the spurs had that wrapped up

lost in the fourth finals

But for real the Heat were a great team when Pat put them together, but their window has closed.

Sorry but this needs to be done.

Buddy took a look at this year's Spurs, this year's Lakers, and convinced himself the Lakers could compete with them.
Laker nation just doesn't know how to accept the fact that their team is gonna be garbage for many years to come. They better hope the 7th pick is someone that can be another Kobe or it's gonna be rough.

i was with you, but "I don't like LeBron either and it's fun seeing him lose" i dont understand why people legitimately hate lebron. like...hes actually a good guy. yea the WAY he left cleveland was messed up for those in cleveland. but what reason does anyone else have to hate him? when i see people saying how much they love to watch him lose or fail... makes me feel like, you're actually a hater by definition. you're hoping to see someone on top fall for no good reason

There was a good stretch where he was a real arrogant *** in public, from dancing on the sidelines in Cleveland to the Decision to the "go back to your regular lives" postgame. Although it was a long time ago, you can't blame people for rooting against him... casually.

The extra lengths people go to with the hate is never warranted, though

i was with you, but "I don't like LeBron either and it's fun seeing him lose" i dont understand why people legitimately hate lebron. like...hes actually a good guy. yea the WAY he left cleveland was messed up for those in cleveland. but what reason does anyone else have to hate him? when i see people saying how much they love to watch him lose or fail... makes me feel like, you're actually a hater by definition. you're hoping to see someone on top fall for no good reason
laugh.gif
 You serious?

-"Not 1, not 2, not 3...not 7"

-Clowning on Dirk's cold with Wade

-"They have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today, they got the same personal problems they had, today. You know, and I’m gonna continue to live the way I want to live."

-"I'm at a good place in my life...it's just basketball."

-Self-proclaimed "King James"/"Chosen One"

-Being a brat in the 2004 Olympics/2006 World Championships

-Failure to step up in big moments

The list goes on...

Laker nation just doesn't know how to accept the fact that their team is gonna be garbage for many years to come. They better hope the 7th pick is someone that can be another Kobe or it's gonna be rough.

That is not all of Laker Nation being screenshotted

I'm a Knicks fan and I wouldn't want LeBron James. Why is that so hard to believe?

I wanted him in 2010, of course. But after the decision and going to Miami, I've just hated them too much. I'd rather rebuild with my pride intact.

Dead serious, I don't understand why that's funny. I could understand Bulls and Knicks fan feeling the same way.

Ive seen multiple people say they dont want LBJ on their squad on this forum.

:rofl:

I'm surprised no one has said "Have fun with him"

There was a good stretch where he was a real arrogant *** in public, from dancing on the sidelines in Cleveland to the Decision to the "go back to your regular lives" postgame. Although it was a long time ago, you can't blame people for rooting against him... casually.
+1

Lebron should just find a way to take his talents to San Antonio.

Probably the only team on the league that would say no
no its not

Last edited:
Buddy took a look at this year's Spurs, this year's Lakers, and convinced himself the Lakers could compete with them.

The hell does that have to do with anything? Lakers never got healthy and I still say the spurs roster is not much on paper, it's the system, coaching and motivation from losing last year that put them over the top.

:lol:  You serious?

-"Not 1, not 2, not 3...not 7"
-Clowning on Dirk's cold with Wade
-"They have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today, they got the same personal problems they had, today. You know, and I’m gonna continue to live the way I want to live."
-"I'm at a good place in my life...it's just basketball."
-Self-proclaimed "King James"/"Chosen One"
-Being a brat in the 2004 Olympics/2006 World Championships
-Failure to step up in big moments

The list goes on...

"lebetard"
"GIVE IT TO ME AGAIN!!!!!!!"

I'm a Knicks fan and I wouldn't want LeBron James

Then you're not really a Knick fan :lol:

LOL what? I'm a Knicks fan too and in 2010 i would LOVE lebron, but now? No thanks. Wouldnt feel the same winning one with him tbh. Much rather him go back to Cleveland and try to win one for that city.

Anything to destroy this whole "big 3" phenomenon we had the last 4 years really.

Last edited:
LOL what? I'm a Knicks fan too and in 2010 i would LOVE lebron, but now? No thanks. Wouldnt feel the same winning one with him tbh. Much rather him go back to Cleveland and try to win one for that city.

Anything to destroy this whole "big 3" phenomenon we had the last 4 years.

Hate to break it to you but there will be no "winning" any time soon for the Knicks. No good players. No picks. D-Fish as your head coach.

But you'd pass on Lebron. Ok bro :lol:

I'm a Knicks fan and I wouldn't want LeBron James

Then you're not really a Knick fan :lol:

Anything to destroy this whole "big 3" phenomenon we had the last 4 years really.

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Just keeps getting better and better

Last edited:

Anything to destroy this whole "big 3" phenomenon we had the last 4 years.

Hate to break it to you but there will be no "winning" any time soon for the Knicks. No good players. No picks. D-Fish as your head coach.

But you'd pass on Lebron. Ok bro :lol:

Hate to break it to you buddy, but we have the 2nd most cap room in the league (~53 mill) in 2015. Plus we have our pick after this year. We'll be fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom