2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Knicks fan and I wouldn't want LeBron James

Then you're not really a Knick fan :lol:

LOL what? I'm a Knicks fan too and in 2010 i would LOVE lebron, but now? No thanks. Wouldnt feel the same winning one with him tbh. Much rather him go back to Cleveland and try to win one for that city.

Anything to destroy this whole "big 3" phenomenon we had the last 4 years really.

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Just keeps getting better and better

Dem 1st rd exists :pimp:

:lol:

really don't understand how 31 and 10 still gets the "you're not Jordan" slander..

when will you ****** let that era and those players be its own and stop tryna compare **** that can't be compared

basketball isn't bowling
He brought this upon himself.

You don't say the things he said and not expect ramifications from it.

"Not Six, not Seven, not Eight"

" I'm taking my talents to Miami"

The guy is a complete  jackass.

The hell does that have to do with anything? Lakers never got healthy and I still say the spurs roster is not much on paper, it's the system, coaching and motivation from losing last year that put them over the top.
roll.gif

The Lakers could have been the healthiest team in the league and still would have been trash.

Be serious.

laugh.gif
 You serious?

-"Not 1, not 2, not 3...not 7"

-Clowning on Dirk's cold with Wade

-"They have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today, they got the same personal problems they had, today. You know, and I’m gonna continue to live the way I want to live."

-"I'm at a good place in my life...it's just basketball."

-Self-proclaimed "King James"/"Chosen One"

-Being a brat in the 2004 Olympics/2006 World Championships

-Failure to step up in big moments

The list goes on...
- so a player being CONFIDENT in his team is bad now. got it.

- clowning on someones cold? thats a hateable offense?

- THIS LINE PISSED ME OFF TOO. I UNDERSTAND THIS ONE

- having peace in one's life is a bad thing. got it.

- this cant be real. everyone was screaming king james while he was on cleveland. AFTER he left cleveland it became arrogant?

- brat in the olympics? it was literally his first year in the league since they got drafted AND again nobody talked about that until after he left cleveland.

- lots of players fail to step up. theyre not hated like lebron. cmon bruh.....

The only benefit of the doubt I'll give Lebron is that this Spurs team is arguably better than any team Jordan or Kobe EVER faced in the Finals.

Granted their roads to the Finals were alot harder.

I'm no coach by far, except for NBA2K LOL

In looking at MIA vs. SA, the problem with the Heat was that they had few options at the #2 spot. They are too top heavy with #3s that can flex as #4s and #4s that can flex as #5s. They couldn't keep up with the assortment (and speed) of #1s, 2, and 3s that SA had and that ended up burning the Heat out (no pun intended). The Heat need a Danny Grainger, Rudy Gay, or one of those types of #2s that have accepted a reduced role and who can bring some energy of the bench AND that can flex as a #1 or #3 when needed. They could also use some #2s that can flex as #1s. Those changes will take the pressure off of LBJ and Wade and could possibly have Ray Allen as a backup to those younger players. That to me would've allowed MIA to spread the floor and match up better with the Spurs' #1, 2, and 3s.

I'm no coach by far, except for NBA2K LOL

In looking at MIA vs. SA, the problem with the Heat was that they had few options at the #2 spot. They are too top heavy with #3s that can flex as #4s and #4s that can flex as #5s. They couldn't keep up with the assortment (and speed) of #1s, 2, and 3s that SA had and that ended up burning the Heat out (no pun intended). The Heat need a Danny Grainger, Rudy Gay, or one of those types of #2s that have accepted a reduced role and who can bring some energy of the bench AND that can flex as a #1 or #3 when needed. They could also use some #2s that can flex as #1s. Those changes will take the pressure off of LBJ and Wade and could possibly have Ray Allen as a backup to those younger players. That to me would've allowed MIA to spread the floor and match up better with the Spurs' #1, 2, and 3s.
available personnel wasnt the problem. USE of personnel was....
don't get me wrong, LeBron has said some stupid ****, but I think it's funny how y'all gloss over Jordan and Kobe for being complete ******** too
laugh.gif

Even funnier when you glorify those two for being so and vilify LeBron
lets not even get started on jordan and the things hes said and done but is glorified... PLEASE lets not get started. jordan would be mad if you looked him in the eye in this day and age.

In the post Jordan era there have been 2 players that have held the "face of the league" title for extended period of time. Lebron being one.

The other was (and is) just as hated. 

Why is that concept so difficult to grasp for everyone?
well, its difficult because its untrue. youre saying kobe is as hated as lebron? you cant be serious. kobe was hated during 1 point in time, the rape case. and as soon as it was over, he was back to his usual glory,

Last edited:
Reactions: ct3

- this cant be real. everyone was screaming king james while he was on cleveland. AFTER he left cleveland it became arrogant?

- brat in the olympics? it was literally his first year in the league since they got drafted AND again nobody talked about that until after he left cleveland.

In the post Jordan era there have been 2 players that have held the "face of the league" title for extended period of time. Lebron being one.

The other was (and is) just as hated. 

Why is that concept so difficult to grasp for everyone?

Last edited:
I do hate the Knicks. A lot.

I get much pleasure watching that sorry excuse for a franchise operate on a day to day basis.

Lamar Odom and Derek Fisher . P Jax making moves :smokin

Enjoy basketball purgatory for the next decade

don't get me wrong, LeBron has said some stupid ****, but I think it's funny how y'all gloss over Jordan and Kobe for being complete ******** too
laugh.gif

Even funnier when you glorify those two for being so and vilify LeBron
So freaking true. I mean it's not like Lebron raped someone.

LBJ is the only one with job security in MIA. Spo coaching was the pits, he couldn't put 4 other players on the court who could compete? Glad to see the Spurs win tho!

You must not know about the $$$$ factor behind the Odom signing.
Phil will have a stronger pull than any person/player on the Celtics
Fisher, only time will tell. Just like Brad Stevens.
Purgatory for the next decade? LOL. I'd put anything down that we'll win one before your Celtics.

Melo forced the team to gut themselves to get him a nd then cries about not have help a few years later. Amare is a stand up dude who fought through injuries. I don't have hate for amare. Melo ain't even good enough to hate. Couldn't make the playoffs in the worst eastern confrence of all time. I won't cry if he goes and the Knicks build properly.

i'm not a knick fan or a melo homer but i wouldn't put the knicks missing the playoffs solely on his shoulders. that Knicks payroll is stupidly top-heavy between melo, amare, bargnani, and chandler, and the only one of that 4 who comes close to deserving that contract is melo. not to mention, with the exception of melo and hardaway jr. that knicks roster is putrid from top to bottom. chandler isnt even a shell of a former of his former self and is a complete dud on offense without a PG who can play the pick and roll. and raymon felton is probably more out of shape than baron davis is, years after retiring.

i dont blame melo for seeking max-money, top scoring forward in the NBA who can shoot the 3? in a world in which david lee is getting paid 15 million to be a training mannequin for blake griffin, if i'm melo, why the hell not get that money?

So Bosh and Wade didn't play as #2 options at points of the playoffs? They had a subpar series in the Finals just as LBJ did in 2011. He didn't exactly play like a #1 option that series yet dudes were still caping up.

He brought this upon himself.
You don't say the things he said and not expect ramifications from it.
"Not Six, not Seven, not Eight"
" I'm taking my talents to Miami"
The guy is a complete  jackass.

that's two different topics...

he averaged 28 points in the Finals.. no player putting up those #s has ever been slandered for their performance

we can slander for other reasons, just not that.. he brought his talents in the Finals, his ring chasing buddies left theirs in the car

Hey, I'm just listing reasons why I dislike (I wouldn't call it "hate") LeBron and root for him to fail. If your defense for everything is "it must not be true since it didn't happen until he left for Miami," I don't know what to say. These are just my personal reasons, and no, I didn't start thinking he was a brat in the 2004 Olympics until 2010...

And by the way, there's something called addition..you know, like, in elementary school math. Each point by itself might not be that bad, but the sum of everything in one individual? That's a different story. Again, I wouldn't call it "hate"; just dislike. And would do you do for people you dislike? You don't want them to win. Simple as that.

Last edited:
I think Spo is a good coach, but i can't stand how he won't play somebody for a long time and than all the sudden that dude is starting

You must not know about the $$$$ factor behind the Odom signing.
Phil will have a stronger pull than any person/player on the Celtics
Fisher, only time will tell. Just like Brad Stevens.
Purgatory for the next decade? LOL. I'd put anything down that we'll win one before your Celtics.

Bro what makes you think an old, fat, senile Phil Jackson is intriguing to any young good player in the NBA? No one cares. Your best player is actually being driven AWAY from the Knicks because of Phil :rofl:

The Celtics are in a FAR better situation to compete for a title moving forward than the Knicks are. Its not close.

We will both be dead by the time the Knicks compete for a title

the knicks ain't winning but a damn thing

dudes really just following Phil on blind faith?

this man has NEVER been a gm before and more importantly dolan still owns the team

the Celtics are sitting pretty for the record

-draft picks
-storied franchise
-young star
-some depth already

Celtics could be VERY good in 2 years

So Bosh and Wade didn't play as #2 options at points of the playoffs? They had a subpar series in the Finals just as LBJ did in 2011. He didn't exactly play like a #1 option that series yet dudes were still caping up.

When I was using #'s I was talking terms of PG, SG, SF, PF, and C. :D

LEBRON is not taking less than the max. no chance. windhorst pointed out in his column the heat made several moves to save money on luxury tax this season. makes no sense in lebron to save the franchise more money. i dont think d wade does either.

i like chris bosh i hope he goes to another contender.
He makes enough off the court so he doesn't need to take the max. It should be about winning a couple more titles before he's done. Two isn't enough. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom