2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't agree with you more.

They put on one of the best performances I have ever seen.

Ive been a basketball fan my whole life, and ive never seen a series played with such amazing ball movement.

Past few championships have had Lebrons, Kobes, Big 3's, Dirks dominating the game. Spurs dominated as a team.

Damn I agree.... especially with your last statement!

No. They've been in Miami for 2 years now. However I don't know if this necessarily means he's coming back. I do know for sure Savannah has never liked Florida, and I was told(may have mentioned it on here in fact) she wanted to move back before the season had even begun. Haven't heard or talked to anyone since then.

Reportedly, they just enrolled his kids in a school back in Ohio for this upcoming school year.

Edit: His reps said it's a false rumor.

Last edited:
Couldn't agree with you more.

They put on one of the best performances I have ever seen.

Ive been a basketball fan my whole life, and ive never seen a series played with such amazing ball movement.

Past few championships have had Lebrons, Kobes, Big 3's, Dirks dominating the game. Spurs dominated as a team.

Indeed. This is why I took up the argument that Spurs were a "dominant" team and why they could be mentioned as "historically great". I Couldn't understand the lack of respect from NT towards a team that just smashed Portland, OKC, and Miami in succession, with ease.

i jus think its funny how yall countin they money

tryna say they have enough so they should take less :lol:

im referring to Lebron...

Wade and Bosh are no where close to him in terms of off court money

say what you want

even still wouldnt it be in his best interest to make as much as possible and still win chips?

whats the guarantee if he/they take a paycut that they get their new championship squad?

no guarantee which is a tough issue, ive thought about it as well. trust me

LOL @ the Magic slander.

He's one of the greatest players ever, I wouldn't even be mad if you thought he was the best to ever do it.
The real magic was the Lakers trading away old *** Gail Goodrich for a #1 draft pick! :rofl:

If I'm Wade I'm not opting outta my cash for nothing, he mightily contributed to 3 Chips and his reward is a pay cut...that's ridiculous.

Especially if he's done like dudes are saying, he should FULLY cash out before he retires cuz once that HGH wears off who knows what might happen :lol:

They might as well let the players run the front office if that's the best idea they can come up with is a pay cut :smh:, Duncan did it and that's cool but ain't got **** to do with everybody else's contract.
Duncan was healthy tho. Wade gotta ride it out, he don't owe Miami nothing. Best belee if Miami could trade him for something they would.

Didn't she just open up a juice bar in South Beach could have sworn I passed by it last time I was down there. She's probably getting nervous with Bron being surrounded by them high quality MIA thots, pretty sure CLE can't compete with that.
NY homegrown can hold it's own, but some of the most fiyah women I've met in NY were from someplace else. :rofl: Miami might be the same. They got local talent like a merfer but get the best coming from err where else too!

Last edited:

This is ******* awesome.

I'm on mobile so if someone can embed this that'd be great.

shots-fired.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom