2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres no reason for Lebron to ask for so much money, contract wise

lets be serious, hes making ridiculous money off the court that trumps his nba money. thats not guess, thats just straight facts,

he wants to be rich, hes clearly rich and hes only growing his brand even more. The way it will get even bigger is if he wins more championships.

only way thats happening is if he takes less money and goes to a very goood team or he, wade, and bosh give up a large chunk of money so they can rebuild that roster with REAL talent.

knowing all three players, they will hardly give up anything. i dont see realistically how this can even work out.

this isnt like 2011 where everyone and their mothers came out the woodwork and gave up money just to play with miami. those days are done, these guys are 4 years old, Bron is still elite. the other two not so much. unless they add some huge pieces. Miami isnt getting a chip or coming close to one. If they make the finals which they could have a good chance to do, they will get destroyed by who comes out the west.

NO CHANCE

And if OKC signs any of the 4-6 bigs that are FA this year, everybody else is just playing for second anyway, even with Scott Brooks

And if OKC signs any of the 4-6 bigs that are FA this year, everybody else is just playing for second anyway, even with Scott Brooks

no chance brooks gets fired?

dude is terrible. i mean most of us have known this but hes pretty pathetic

I'd like to see the counter argument against that video because it looks bad :x

Stephen A loves Lebron and he pointed it out as well, if you're the best player on the planet and the opposing team goes on a 50-20 you he's gotta take some responsibility for that like everybody else.

Start of he third quarter of game 5 lebron ain't shoot the ball once while he spurs couldn't buy a bucket. There are countless other long period of times where he looked invisible. How about a video of him crying on the bench and not playing he last 6 minutes? How about the game wade and bosh came back and lebron didn't do ****?

i jus think its funny how yall countin they money

tryna say they have enough so they should take less 
laugh.gif

No
with what money? Even amnestying Perkins, which won't happen anyways, doesn't get us far enough under the cap to have more than the MLE. We could fit someone into KMart's TPE though of 6.something mil though but that expires very soon too

Last edited:
Interesting breakdown on how truly effective was Lebron during the 2014 NBA Finals

This needs to be seen by those acting as If Bron's game wasn't changed in the Finals & that Spolestra didn't lack in coaching
I dont want to be quick to turn my nose at the series he had because without him, those games would have been even worse, but by watching the games I knew the numbers would turn out this way. To no fault of his own really, they were getting blown out by second quarter in 3 games, nothing could be done about it.

that spanking just made last year look even more fluke

and beating a 23 year old okc team aint that impressive to me

Interesting breakdown on how truly effective was Lebron during the 2014 NBA Finals

This needs to be seen by those acting as If Bron's game wasn't changed in the Finals & that Spolestra didn't lack in coaching

Well also know what he avg in the 4th qtr and when they was down big. In situations like that im expecting bron to drop 40pts with no ***** given i didnt see that.

Man I still say this series was fixed as hell tho. Durant was in foul trouble damn near the whole series. Last year was definitely a fluke :lol: .

I Dislike the Heat but this video is really really stupid... yea there were some badly missed calls that happens for most superstars... I will say however that Lebron CLEARLY fouled KD at the end of gm 1 of that series.

Didn't the Heat lose? Why are people still crying as if the Heat won and Bosh champagne bathed in people's tears :lol:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom