2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LEBRON is not taking less than the max. no chance. windhorst pointed out in his column the heat made several moves to save money on luxury tax this season. makes no sense in lebron to save the franchise more money. i dont think d wade does either.

i like chris bosh i hope he goes to another contender.
He makes enough off the court so he doesn't need to take the max. It should be about winning a couple more titles before he's done. Two isn't enough. 

Lebron not getting max money? Lulz. He's gonna demand the max...it's Lebron were talking about..

I read on IG comments about James mentioning joining SAS as option, what's the story on that?
Also, I'm a Spur fan. Lived in SA all my life, been Spur fan since the day I was old enough to know what bball was. Why wouldn't I want Lebron on my team. My hatred for him stems from the fact that he's so damn good and he has the capability to bully teams all by himself. So can I do without him, of course I can, I'm not gonna be wishing upon a star for him to join. But would I welcome him to our team, of course I would... Why wouldn't you want one of the best players to join you.

Last edited:
I have no idea how any Knicks fan would realistically say they expect NY to win before Boston does again. It's not like they have a coach who's actually done his job at any level of the sport before...or a championship pedigree...or a competent GM...not to mention their owner, who might actually qualify as a paranoid schizophrenic. 

Bro what makes you think an old, fat, senile Phil Jackson is intriguing to any young good player in the NBA? No one cares. Your best player is actually being driven AWAY from the Knicks because of Phil
roll.gif

The Celtics are in a FAR better situation to compete for a title moving forward than the Knicks are. Its not close.

We will both be dead by the time the Knicks compete for a title
lol so true ppl must have this inside scoop about Dolans health ah something. Point blank period he is like Gilberft,,, they are simply wise/great businessmen who are completely incompetent when it comes to constructing/organizing/maintaining a successful basketball team. Then when you add the lack of bball knowledge and the unwillingness to accept that, step aside and humble themselves and allow someone else to essentially run the show... they will never have a great/championship caliber team.

Sure they may make a few playoffs here and there and may luck up on a free agent/draft pick that can possibly get them to a finals. But long term they will never have a consistently good/great team

Knick fans are lying to themselves if they think theyd pass on LBJ.

Ballinsam, if Dolan hired u as GM tomorrow (not out of the realm of possibility), and LBJ wanted to sign with the NYK, you would pass? Use that money to re-sign Fatboy?

:rofl:

Just because Phil J ain't slobbing melos knob, he's running him out of town? PJs said several times he wants Melo as a knick next year.

Last edited:

LEBRON is not taking less than the max. no chance. windhorst pointed out in his column the heat made several moves to save money on luxury tax this season. makes no sense in lebron to save the franchise more money. i dont think d wade does either.

i like chris bosh i hope he goes to another contender.
He makes enough off the court so he doesn't need to take the max. It should be about winning a couple more titles before he's done. Two isn't enough. 
Lebron not getting max money? Lulz. He's gonna demand the max...it's Lebron were talking about..
Yeah he deserves it and will be offered it but if he's on the team with other big names who are getting 15+, he shouldn't get the max. Use it to sign some decent talent. It was reported he made 30 mill from Apple buying Beats by Dre. That's way more than his NBA salary. Dude has checks coming in from all directions. Take a cut and allow your team to get some people who will show up. It's not like he hasn't done it before.

Some foolish sense of pride.

"No one asks how you got your dollar, just if you have one or not"
Oh cuz Bron just got his "dollar" right? Just cuz you have the ability doesn't mean you'll always succeed. You still have to play hard as a unit, as the spurs did.

Some foolish sense of pride.

"No one asks how you got your dollar, just if you have one or not"
Oh cuz Bron just got his "dollar" right? Just cuz you have the ability doesn't mean you'll always succeed. You still have to play hard as a unit, as the spurs did.

I was agreeing with you. The metaphor which you clearly didn't understand meant:

People don't want LeBron because they think there's some extra added benefit with building a team instead of signing big FAs, when in reality, winning a championship is winning a championship whether you drafted your whole roster or signed everyone in free agency. It doesn't count more or less based on how you built your team.

Bro what makes you think an old, fat, senile Phil Jackson is intriguing to any young good player in the NBA? No one cares. Your best player is actually being driven AWAY from the Knicks because of Phil
roll.gif

The Celtics are in a FAR better situation to compete for a title moving forward than the Knicks are. Its not close.

We will both be dead by the time the Knicks compete for a title
lol so true ppl must have this inside scoop about Dolans health ah something. Point blank period he is like Gilberft,,, they are simply wise/great businessmen who are completely incompetent when it comes to constructing/organizing/maintaining a successful basketball team. Then when you add the lack of bball knowledge and the unwillingness to accept that, step aside and humble themselves and allow someone else to essentially run the show... they will never have a great/championship caliber team.

Sure they may make a few playoffs here and there and may luck up on a free agent/draft pick that can possibly get them to a finals. But long term they will never have a consistently good/great team
Read carefully, Shoe. You're talking about Dolan while the dude you're quoting is talking about Phil. 

NooEra,

Good, young players may be attracted to Phil because he's won enough championships to be in the HOF 3 times over. And they assume he would do whatever it takes to assemble a team that can win the title, like Pat Riley did in Miami. And what Celtics are you talking about? What have they done that makes you think they're any better off than New York?

So easy to spot who real Laker fans are and who Kobe fans that claim To be Laker fans are. " I was cheering for the Spurs for the past two finals" :lol:

Got ya, my bad bruh. But yea. There's no need to let pride stand in the way of wanting your team to sign a great player. Just because he's great doesn't automatically reward you the gold. Gotta put the work in like every other team.

As if the Spurs success diminishes what the Lakers have accomplished during the same time period. Some of us actually respect them as an organization from top to bottom and envy the way they play basketball. Also the fact that we've owned them for the majority of the time in the playoffs since Duncan got there doesn't hurt either. We got 5 and they got 5 chips since Duncan came in. Our 5 came within a 10 year period though with two totally different casts.

Y'all need to stop it, Spurs have been the Lakers western conference rivals since Timmy vs Shaq. Not a single one of y'all Laker fans cheered for the Spurs in 2003, 2005, ,2007, etc... But when they playing against the Heat the also two seasons, it's...

Always fun to see Knick fans come out of their natural habitat and start spewing their delusional thoughts in the NBA thread.

"Durant is signing in 2015"

"We're trading STAT for Rondo"

"Guys want to play for Phil"

"Carmelo isn't leaving. NY is the coolest, no way he leaves to go play in some city that doesnt offer LaLa her own reality series"

Etc etc. Its comical.

:lol:  You serious?

-"Not 1, not 2, not 3...not 7"
-Clowning on Dirk's cold with Wade
-"They have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today, they got the same personal problems they had, today. You know, and I’m gonna continue to live the way I want to live."
-"I'm at a good place in my life...it's just basketball."
-Self-proclaimed "King James"/"Chosen One"
-Being a brat in the 2004 Olympics/2006 World Championships
-Failure to step up in big moments

The list goes on...

Some of them, i can see being legit reasons but i still do NOT get why people keep bringing up that "not 1, not 2, not 3." Everyone keeps taking it as if HE said he WILL win that many. He said he CAME down to miami to win championship(s) and and then when he said that whole "not 1, not 2, not 3" was OBVIOUSLY trying to get THAT arena full of MIami Heat fans hyped.

Also, the whole "Chosen One" wasn't started by Lebron. I have NO clue who made that myth up. Sports Illustrated was the one that GAVE him that name when they did the cover story on him.

"SI senior editor Greg Kelly already had the idea for the cover line -- THE CHOSEN ONE -- and LeBron would eventually like it enough to get a tattoo of the line."

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...riters-recollections/index.html#ixzz34q1ds1nj

The failure to step up in big moments is also some ridiculous stuff. I really don't even feel the need to get into that as he's proven already he's stepped up in big moments. Has he succeeded in all? Obviously not, but neither has the other guys people have compared him to.

So easy to spot who real Laker fans are and who Kobe fans that claim To be Laker fans are. " I was cheering for the Spurs for the past two finals" :lol:
So a Laker fan cheering for the Heat would make them a legit Laker fan?

Right? :lol:

Warrior fans were rooting for the Heat to lose with passion. But their fanhood isn't questioned.

Laker fans are the only fans not allowed to root against other teams apparently :lol:

As if the Spurs success diminishes what the Lakers have accomplished during the same time period. Some of us actually respect them as an organization from top to bottom and envy the way they play basketball. Also the fact that we've owned them for the majority of the time in the playoffs since Duncan got there doesn't hurt either. We got 5 and they got 5 chips since Duncan came in. Our 5 came within a 10 year period though with two totally different casts.

Spurs were never mediocre

Right? :lol:

Warrior fans were rooting for the Heat to lose with passion. But their fanhood isn't questioned.

Laker fans are the only fans not allowed to root against other teams apparently :lol:

How'd you feel about Laker "fans" rooting for the celtics in 2012?

So easy to spot who real Laker fans are and who Kobe fans that claim To be Laker fans are. " I was cheering for the Spurs for the past two finals"
laugh.gif
Right?
laugh.gif

Laker fans are the only fans not allowed to root against other teams apparently
laugh.gif
How'd you feel about Laker "fans" rooting for the celtics in 2012?
You dodged my question.

Laker Nation always gonna cheer against Lebron. They don't want him to surpass Kobe in accomplishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom