2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.

can we get a gif of the dude who syked roy hibbert with the high five
Yo, I gotta see this 
laugh.gif

When you know the refs will keep you close why bother trying in the first half? No nonsense
Word to haslem going straight up and getting called for a foul. Then having his hands straight up against west get hit with an elbow and get called for a foul. You right

PG got some questionable calls, however if i'm Indiana I have to be a bit concerned. Aside from lance, they have no one to handle the pressure that Miami is dishing out right now.
Agreed. This has been an issue for far too long.

****** are prone to TO's on every damn play.

Last edited:
Pacers lose all motor skills when its under 6 minutes to go to close a half

Last edited:
Indy should be fine, they've controlled the tempo for the most part, just have to cut out the UNFORCED turnovers, Miami's pressure picked up there but they literally just threw the ball away 5 times. Can't do that and expect to win on the road. PG24 got hosed on those foul calls but he needs to wake up.

Also Vogel, just keep Evan Turner in the locker room at half.

Indy should be fine, they've controlled the tempo for the most part, just have to cut out the UNFORCED turnovers, Miami's pressure picked up there but they literally just threw the ball away 5 times. Can't do that and expect to win on the road. PG24 got hosed on those foul calls but he needs to wake up.

:rofl: :rofl: at the Evan Turner bit :rofl:

Voegel should stay in the locker with Turner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom