2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really complaining about free throws, dudes are living in the paint getting fouled. Did Splitter not just foul Adams?
Its not a complaint. All I said was that the disparity is large. Nowhere near close to complaining, but I am not happy about it. Moreso the teams fault.

OKC is attacking and they're actually calling fouls against Russ.

Meanwhile, the Spurs offense is looking lazy and they're not attacking. I haven't seen a ton of awful calls in favor of OKC. Hell.. Perkins got taken out of the game on a couple of bad foul calls earlier.

The team with the least amount of FTAs thru the season arent getting any..

Makes sense to me *shrugs*

matt bonner out there killin it
pimp.gif

I just think the refs impact on the game is way to big. Especially a playoff game. They call EVERY little piece of contact. Sometimes you just have to let them play. Let the players make the plays.

I'm sorry I posted, if it was going to be construed as complaining.
laugh.gif
you are complaining when you just post the free throw disparity and nothing else.
I'm not complaining about the refs though, I said it like two pages ago, its the reason why we're down. People in here cite the refs everytime they post about the free throws, I commented about the way the team is playing. Those are two different things.

I'm trying to understand how someone as great as Reggie was as a player, has seen little to no cross over for basketball IQ as a broadcaster

At least Brooks cut the cord with Thabo, if only he could do the same with Perkins.

1 step at a time I guess though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom