2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah d rose gonna be the only player going hard during preseason besides the dudes trying to make the team & have everybody sucking him again, talking about "hes back" until the regular season starts & hes back in a suit

Ssshhhh **** happens we from chi getting knocked down we are familiar with that but you know what

We even better at getting back up

Last edited:
I don't understand why teams don't play zone vs Miami like Dallas did to win the finals

zone leaves their defensive rebounding vulnerable

Not everybody has Tyson Chandler, Shawn Marion and Dirk is 7 ft tall.

That's a lot of length.

Roy, West, and George are all over 6'9". Indiana can't afford to have Roy attempt to defend the perimeter

6'9 ain't 7 ft and if Hibbert was as mobile as Tyson Chandler at his weight he would be the best defensive player in NBA history.

Last edited:
What if I told you a catfish could derail an entire team's season? :lol:

Baby mama drama & everybody actually thinking they had what it took to beat the heat but it was just that their confidence was on a different level last season after beating the knicks as underdogs & they took that momentum with them in the beginning of the season until the off the court drama took place

Scola.
roll.gif

This is a joke.  They are professional athletes, their bodies are trained for this.
I'm glad some people understand it's not that much more grueling. They still rest most of June, July, August, September and October. I doubt the body recovers more if you stop playing in late April.

What if I told you a catfish could derail an entire team's season? :lol:

Baby mama drama & everybody actually thinking they had what it took to beat the heat but it was just that their confidence was on a different level last season after beating the knicks as underdogs & they took that momentum with them in the beginning of the season until the off the court drama took place

crazy how the knicks were also built to try and beat the heat as well :lol:

unless there is an influx of talent going to the eastern conf., the heat could make the finals the next decade even with an aging wade

Hibbert 0 pts 4 boards hahaha. He's awful. And getting worse by the dsy. If only he was 7'8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom