2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's cold city and arstyles when you need em. This dude maxximus has got to be the worst bulls fan I've ever seen.

Why you stay on my nuts bro... What are you 13

This guy loves me I swear every word I say....

Last edited:

Where's cold city and arstyles when you need em. This dude maxximus has got to be the worst bulls fan I've ever seen.
laugh.gif

And you make those dudes look bad I'd rather have a heated argument with them over how much we hate each other teams then see you post complete nonsense over how salty you are that the big 3 came together

that dude is a straight troll, just ignore him. dude should be banned for all that nonsense. all he wants to do is start flame wars on here SMH

And you make those dudes look bad I'd rather have a heated argument with them over how much we hate each other teams then see you post complete nonsense over how salty you are that the big 3 came together

Ever since dude said Melo is going to be the next 'guy' I knew he was just a troll :lol:

This guy Paul George is the most overhyped "superstar" in recent memory. How come no one has talked about his poor choice in shot selection? All the guy does is take horrible shots or goes to the basket hoping to get fouled.

Only thing consistent about him is his game on the defensive end.

Last edited:
There's no doubt in my mind the pacers will go on a run here at some point and get it close. I just don't think they have the mental edge to win this game. They know Brons been a complete non factor and there still behind 9.

that dude is a straight troll, just ignore him. dude should be banned for all that nonsense. all he wants to do is start flame wars on here SMH

I try to start flame wars??? Who I star With on here? nobody, I post my opinions who told yall to act like children and jump everytime I post...fall back..

I said Melo is that.guy ok so? My opinion...if yall were men yall wouldn't be worrying about the next man

Don't respond watch the game and zip it up

Last edited:
You guys really think PG is the #1 reason for the Pacers struggles?

I blame Hibbert

Hibbert deserves plenty of the blame here, because he's supposed to be the reason why the Pacers have an "advantage".

Paul George has no reason why he's playing so poorly.

bron with the 4th foul? lol doesnt matter. indy doesnt care that bron cant bron. indy thinking about that lockerroom buffet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom