2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can already see brons 6th foul. He's gonna try and post up somebody like George hill Or a smaller guard and they'll most likely fall down when he backs down and bingo.

It's a shame that the refs called thee most ticy tac calls on LeBron. It's not even a real win if Indiana holds on.

Nah you know what though? If you're one of those ****** who constantly ridicules other people when refs are brought up BUT NOW you wanna talk about it...then that's some clown ****.

I just want it acknowledged that NBA officiating could be MUCH better and the "interpretation" of rules varies wildly from game to game and in a LOT of cases from play to play.

All I ask for is consistency.

Last edited:
Reactions: MVP
If they lose tonight there's absolutely nothing to take away from this. Lebron played 4 seconds, you got every call you could get on both ends, you had a lead going into the 4th. Nope.

Lol lebron went 5 seasons without fouling out in the reg season and once in the playoffs jeez he is so mistreated by the refs

Don't mind officiating if it's both ways but some of the stuff called on Lebron compared to the Pacers is ridic...looks like PG got his money's worth for that 25k

Even Heat haters gotta admit that

Last edited:
Heat fans. This is what a team feels like every game they play you. Doesn't feel good does it?
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom