2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron made the smart basketball play don't start with this choking nonsense again.

Wrong, he didn't this time. He should have went up he was right at the damn goal. Not a choke, but a rare wrong baskeball decision.

PG had a career night, Bron had a career worse night and Miami still should have won

They're about to get routed in two days.

I get that they wanted to go for the kill with the 3 but damn..Bron was right there for a solid look in the paint

Last edited:
Hibbert pisses me off. Dude played scare the whole game. What a big wussy. Put Zach Randolph or Al Jefferson on this team and they woulda beat Miami in 5. Hibbert is so clumsy, mentally weak and physically slow.

Last edited:
David West asd;lfdskalg;kfdh;ldshgd;lgfh My ***** was heated and practicing shots after the W. :rofl:

This Pacers team is incredibly COMICAL man. It's like watching a sitcom on the basketball court.

And what makes everything funnier is they were the #1 seed in the damn conference. :x :lol: :smh:  

:rofl: :rofl: you just knew he didn't miss either of those on purpose

Enjoy that win. LeBron missed over half the game and y'all STILL almost lost with 20+ in the 4th from George.

Dude aint getting 5 fouls in 12 minutes again.

In this case I dont think the pass was the right basketball play. For like the first time it wasnt. He had the step on PG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom