2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.

easily because it had nothing to do with the initial question/statement... it was just a basic let me look up on google/wiki and post something to add to the convo...to seem as if i have bball knowledge.

Uhh..the question was when has there been a Dynasty that didn't consist of a collection of HOF'ers? The answer is the Minneapolis Lakers. I don't understand what's so hard to comprehend? 

Obviously you hit 'quote' on the wrong person and just interjected yourself into the wrong convo. It was about guys supposedly winning titles by themselves. You're forgiven for your mistake.

When comparing 2 players as for which is the GOAT, who cares if they are the same kind of player or if they have different styles. Matters none.

HEAT are going to have no problem with the Thunder this year either.
in that case based on that Russell>all

A lot of people would say Russell>MJ regardless of position.
I say MJ, but I never had the chance to watch Russell, but yea, contrasting styles/positions doesn't figure into GOAT

easily because it had nothing to do with the initial question/statement... it was just a basic let me look up on google/wiki and post something to add to the convo...to seem as if i have bball knowledge.

Uhh..the question was when has there been a Dynasty that didn't consist of a collection of HOF'ers? The answer is the Minneapolis Lakers. I don't understand what's so hard to comprehend? Instead of throwing insults, you could just prove me wrong with facts and I'll understand. That's how you have a debate without catching feelings. 

The question was dynasty in the past 30 years, which is modern basketball. The answer is No. You're bringing up basketball from the 50's like its relevant at all.

A to those of you guys arguing with that dude, just tell him to STAY MAD!! Lebron has made it past the 2 teams he said would beat the Heat in the Play offs, and is going to his 4th nba finals in a row!!!
STAY MAD BRO!!!! :x face this post!! and STAY MADE!!
Tryna campare Lebron to MJ while The heat just whooped the pacers! LMAOOOO!!
STAY MAD DUDE!!

:smh: @ Beasley going to the Finals before D.Rose.

We coming mam we coming, no worries

Unchartedrake:

Bro I swear you guys delusional
i never said lebrons not great but mark.Jackson just said.it.mj he is not

He is who he is leave.it.at.that
I am,not mad at all the.heat are.a.good.TEAM/UNIT and there the better.team than indy.with there all star roster wade,allen, bosh bird

that don't make him goat by any means

Never said they loosing in playoffs maybe finals but I didnt say that

I would never make.the.mistake of.comparing dude to mj that's yall
An yall know yall are wrong 4 that
He's his.own player never mj

Never ever

Last edited:
Obviously you hit 'quote' on the wrong person and just interjected yourself into the wrong convo. It was about guys supposedly winning titles by themselves. You're forgiven for your mistake.
Oh okay, my mistake than. To answer that, it's impossible because you could barely win a playoff game by yourself.

Always wondered this. How do you get screenshots from your television like this? Assuming its from the TV. 

Also same thought process, how do people make youtube videos etc straight from the television. 

Might as well teach me some tech, because there's nothing to talk about tonight. 

Last edited:
lol @ Heat fans staying for a blowout but leave Game 6 of an NBA Finals 
roll.gif

It is what it is. In the grand scheme of things the Heat are the weakest of all the NBA dynasties. Lebron will get his 3rd ring but will still have no soul

people act as if the heat and spurs didn't trade blowouts in the finals last year. how much better or worse is each team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom