2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question.

What does Indy need next year to come back with a better chance of beating MIA?

And IF Chicago comes out blasting next year, what do they need to keep them and the rest of the conference form creeping up on them?

Last edited:
Son..they asked pg if he wants lance back..he said...idk.

*****made *** *****
i dont blame him at least with rodman he was great arguably the best at something.... same with bowen, same with artest...mwp.... dude is just a on court troll... he more or less is the nt sports thread manifested into a nba player. 

Serious question.

And IF Chicago comes out blasting next year, what do they need to keep them and the rest of the conference form creeping up on them?
Hope and pray Riley dosent reload with more veterans. And hope wade drops off even more.

Serious question.

A consistent Paul George. New point guard. And Roy Hibbert to quit playing like a schoolgirl. If PG doesn't show out, they have no shot.

Son..they asked pg if he wants lance back..he said...idk.

*****made *** *****
i dont blame him at least with rodman he was great arguably the best at something.... same with bowen, same with artest...mwp.... dude is just a on court troll... he more or less is the nt sports thread manifested into a nba player. 

Hes not great at any 1 thing but hes good at everything. I understand your hate tho, if I was a heat fan id hate his guts. (no shots) To me being a heat fan is the only acceptable excuse to hating Yololance. lol.

Serious question.

Ind needs a new (good) pg and new coach, fix those 2 you fix the team.

David West: "We can't beat them"

Errbody got the Hibbert now.

Last edited:
Man if Lebron showed up n led them to there first ring vs the Mavs and they get it this year then I would praise the heat never a fan but praise I would

But they didn't

Even wade just said it :

"WE BEAT A YOUNG OKC.TEAM FOR A RING"

That's why I like Dwade not lebron not heat but wade keeps.it real

Hibbert needs to work with somebody this offsets on, badly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom