2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not getting baited in this circle convo

meet Zach LaVine & his 46" vert
46"?!? Got dam! I thought I was something back in the day with my 31" vert. Definitely got my feelings hurt a few times being 5'9" and getting a helluva rim check here and there.

Lebron's first ring has an asterisk. -Truncated season and a super young OKC team.

Lebron's second ring has an asterisk. -Chris Bosh and Ray Allen saved Lebron James' legacy. The last image we should've had in that finals was that nasty brick from 3 point land lebron shot with about 11 seconds on the clock

Not sure if srs sounds like a lame excuse to me.

The bought vs built argument is lame as hell. The NBA is not the MLB. Idgaff if the Knicks build or buy a chip. I just want to win.

A free agent added to your team okay

The WHOLE damn pot all 3 of em?
hey let's dominate together guys? Lol
That's not bought? Yall in denial

TAINTED legacy forever haha
And yall ain't even kill it yall dropped the ball first finals and made it out the skin of Ray Allens *** the 3rd

Wade said.yall beat a young inexperienced okc the 2nd.time

Miami loose this and.go 2-2 Every1 gon be laughing at they dumb ***
All star roster haha and still barely getting it done

Best dam player in da world
Best damn shooter in the world
Two top 10 all stars in the league

Get outa here there nevet getting true respect as a dynasty outside of miami

Last edited:
Power move by the big 3 to join, lets take over the league & become one of the greatest teams ever

Looking back on this vid, you can already tell he gave up on cleveland, 2009 was supposed to be "his year",first mvp, his greatest season on the cavs, the hype for the kobe vs bron finals :smh: wish i could see mo's face

A free agent added to your team okay
The WHOLE damn pot all 3 of em?
hey let's dominate together guys? Lol
That's not bought? Yall in denial
TAINTED legacy forever haha
And yall ain't even kill it yall dropped the ball first finals and made it out the skin of Ray Allens *** the 3rd
Wade said.yall beat a young inexperienced okc the 2nd.time
Miami loose this and.go 2-2 Every1 gon be laughing at they dumb ***
All star roster haha and still barely getting it done
Best dam player in da world
Best damn shooter in the world
Two top 10 all stars in the league
Get outa here there nevet getting true respect as a dynasty outside of miami
I'm not agreeing nor disagreeing with your statements but I am wondering why you're posting them like a twitter timeline, it's tough to keep up.

Tainted legacies....LOL.

Sounding like ex girlfriends out here.

"That's why your **** was small anyway" type dudes.

View media item 1008624
yAb6hroI.gif

LirKWt.gif

Bought, built, financing etc., all doesn't really matter come game time. Time to play ball and have ol' Timmy running through to another ring. If Lebron gonna ball out then he deserves it. Otherwise, good luck. Old or not, Spurs coming to kick @ss!!

aint nothing wrong with the decision....

until Lebron and his stans start talking individual accomplishments again and people dare to catapult him past other greats and put him in the same convo as Michael Jordan.

When yall hear truth you post gifs and start talking stupid lol just shows yall know it just can't show it
Cause.yall are miami fans

Enjoy your time future ghosts

Yall team was Bought point blank
Yall didn't build a team yall bought all 3 free agents plus ray allen
JOKE

Last edited:
Damn do y'all really hate Lebron like that I mean I've never seen this much hate for being the best player in the League ever!
I seriously don't get it :smh:

When yall hear truth you post gifs and start talking stupid lol just shows yall know it just can't show it

A lot of the people praising Lebron are just basketball fans, though.

Because he is one HELL of a basketball player, man.

I know at least a few Bulls fans who think so.

Not many, because that Bulls bias runs deeeeeeep, but I've met a few.

wink.gif

Lebron's first ring has an asterisk. -Truncated season and a super young OKC team.

Lebron's second ring has an asterisk. -Chris Bosh and Ray Allen saved Lebron James' legacy. The last image we should've had in that finals was that nasty brick from 3 point land lebron shot with about 11 seconds on the clock

:rofl:

LMAOOOOO!!!!!
INSTEAD IT WAS THIS!!!

takethathaters_medium.gif

Yall team was Bought point blank
Yall didn't build a team yall bought all 3 free agents plus ray allen
JOKE

Your team was trying to do the same thing so....

And you don't hesitate to come in here and the heat thread with those corny *** memes like its 2011.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom