2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
just based off that highlight clip from tonight.. *puts flame suit on*.. i saw a lot of similarities in melo's game. looked to catch around 15 feet to begin his attack. a couple catch and shoots. the 15 foot turnaround. just seemed melo esque.

just my opinion SOLELY BASED on the youtube clip above.

They won't have to be bad enough. 

Ask Chicago

Yeah but exactly what reason does David Stern have to give Orlando of all places the #1 pick? The Sixers are one of the most legendary franchises in the NBA and that could really help the league if they had a superstar on their team again. The Raptors are really the only other team I could see him wanting to rig the draft for next year. But I really don't know if they have the balls to rig the lottery that hard again in front of everybody to get a team their hometown guy. They do that and GM's will be calling for the ball drawing process to be live televised for now on.

just based off that highlight clip from tonight.. *puts flame suit on*.. i saw a lot of similarities in melo's game. looked to catch around 15 feet to begin his attack. a couple catch and shoots. the 15 foot turnaround. just seemed melo esque.

who?

and lol at the Dion comparisons. Dude is such a ?

who?

and lol at the Dion comparisons. Dude is such a ?

bennett. my bad.

The team with the worst record (and we can go ahead and pencil in Philly right now) has only won the lotto 3 times since 1990.. the 2nd won it 4 times, 3rd worst won it 5 times, and the 5th worst also won it 5.

Orlando doesn't have to have the worst record... just be one of the worst. They just have to make sure they play Oladipo 35 minutes a game and don't have their vets in any crunch time minutes :lol: If they're smart, they'll lose plenty of games and have a terrible record. I won't be surprised if they get the 3-5 pick and end up getting Smart, considering he was a lock to go to Orlando this year if he declared.

Last edited:
I don't think the Magic will be bad enough to land the #1 pick. Either way though Randle, Parker, Gordon, Smart, Exum, Selden, Embiid, Hezonja...gonna be some big time talent all over the 1st round.

If the Sixers land one of Wiggins or Randle then pick up Hezonja with the Pelicans 1st rounder I will cry tears of joy. I love me some Hezonja.
still missing kasey hill , andrew harrison etc

no sense in tanking....quality starters should be around in the low 20's

Last edited:
Random, but why is Larry Johnsons name NEVER mentioned? Solid player with respectable career. It's almost like he was a made up player, like Jesus Shuttlesworth.

Random, but why is Larry Johnsons name NEVER mentioned? Solid player with respectable career. It's almost like he was a made up player, like Jesus Shuttlesworth.

Lunch pail ballplayer with some nostalgia years in Charlotte and a decent stretch in NY with more exposure. Good stats for a big man, but not great. Typical under the radar worker in my opinion.

Larry Johnson was my dude back in the day but why would we bring him up in any of our current conversations :lol:

He was a career 17, 7 and 3 guy....not a once in a generation player.

Bennett reminds me of LJ.

I'm pretty sure the ping pong ball lottery is getting televised this year, or shown on the web

Bradley Beal poised for a breakout campaign. Mechanics on his jump shot too pure to not shoot a higher percentage.

Honestly dont really pay much attention to this, but a trade involving Rudy Gay either the trade from last year or a trade involving Rudy Gay this season is going to have a great effect on the league.

Super Dark Secret Rudy Gay Trade Ultra Super Dark Secret Rudy Gay Trade

I just watched the Wizards video and he mentioned a Rudy Gay Trade. I'm telling you guys

Clairvoyant Bill:rofl:

What is this Chris Webber Jalen Rose thing. It's so awkward

Last edited:
I pray Rudy doesn't get traded. Dude is our only hope in having a winning season for the first time in 5 seasons.

I pray Rudy doesn't get traded. Dude is our only hope in having a winning season for the first time in 5 seasons.
roll.gif
That's gotta be depressing if that's true.

Yeah but exactly what reason does David Stern have to give Orlando of all places the #1 pick? The Sixers are one of the most legendary franchises in the NBA and that could really help the league if they had a superstar on their team again. The Raptors are really the only other team I could see him wanting to rig the draft for next year. But I really don't know if they have the balls to rig the lottery that hard again in front of everybody to get a team their hometown guy. They do that and GM's will be calling for the ball drawing process to be live televised for now on.
David Stern won't have anything to do with the draft.

His tenure ends in 4 months.

Bennett reminds me of LJ.

I'm pretty sure the ping pong ball lottery is getting televised this year, or shown on the web

Watching benett is what prompted me to make the post about lj. Both products of unlv too.

The lottery not being televised is od shady imo: might as well not even put up the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom