2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
and that team would win a max of 20 games

good luck with your team bruh

Actually, the Clippers won 32 games in Blake's rookie season, pre-CP3, when he was clearly the best player on the team.

and that team would win a max of 20 games

good luck with your team bruh

Actually, the Clippers won 32 games in Blake's rookie season, pre-CP3, when he was clearly the best player on the team.
If I remember correctly, that season's squad got off to a horrific start, but steadied themselves around January-February then tanked the rest of the way.

I miss the Gordon-Griffin pick and rolls. Those were fun to watch.

what i would pay to see jalen tell bill "we're out of here" and jalen and bill just walking away from webber

jalen still the best NBA media member , student of the game

If I remember correctly, that season's squad got off to a horrific start, but steadied themselves around January-February then tanked the rest of the way.

I miss the Gordon-Griffin pick and rolls. Those were fun to watch.

You remember right. They started like 1 or 2 and 20 or something like that. Baron, Kaman and Randy Foye all got injured early, so DJ, Bledsoe and Aminu were all getting heavy minutes. Once Baron came back, they started playing close to .500 ball until he got traded for Mo Williams.

That alternate Fab 5 doc ending would have been wild corny... Good thing CWebb didn't agree to do that ****

gary washburn ‏@GwashNBAGlobe 5m
Chris Webber on Shaq as a minority owner of #sackings: "Shaq is my boy, so as a friend I’m happy he’s an owner. As a King, it’s disgusting."

Whyis DeAndre Jordan everywhere Blake and Paul at? I don't care if he is apart of the front line :lol:

Whyis DeAndre Jordan everywhere Blake and Paul at? I don't care if he is apart of the front line :lol:
Doc is aggressively trying to bill them as the Clips' Big 3. The team probably asked Kimmel to let him along for the ride. Confidence booster for the guy Vinny buried on the bench at the end of games... let's see if it works

Prob not

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 @ Chris Paul "Pause...Whoa"

Jalen is funny in those but he doesn't really provide any knowledgeable analysis on the teams.. which kinda makes me feel like watching them all would be a waste of time.

The half hour team previews they're running on NBATV are great, I watched a coupleof them today

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom