2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jalen is funny in those but he doesn't really provide any knowledgeable analysis on the teams.. which kinda makes me feel like watching them all would be a waste of time.

The half hour team previews they're running on NBATV are great, I watched a coupleof them today
jalen is a complete student of the game , his predictions on his podcasts are scary accurate...

he just doesnt wanna get too john gruden with it and lose people

Tim Sr. is somewhere shaking his head.

didnt even know Landry was gonna get burn this year and of course the bum misses the damn dunk :smh:

still a sick cross over, would have been even better with the finish

Dion Waiters is playing some great basketball. He really is turning into one of the best shooting guards in the league. A lot of people pretty much thought that was a joke when he said it.

Anthony Bennett got off in the 4th quarter but that dude is FAT. He was bent over gasping for air every time there was a stoppage of play. He needs to really get his *** in shape for him to play like that consistently for a full season.

I'm an official supporter of the Cavs this year since I want my Sixers to go 0-82 this season.

Proud of my young boys.

Bennett clearly showing flashes of his potential. Just a few years under his belt and he'll be savage on these streets.

And my young bull D Waiters doing his thing of course, as expected :smokin

..and Austin Carr can't don't no wrong in my book, and this city love his commentary and he'll be doing what he does until he calls it quits.

Dion Waiters is playing some great basketball. He really is turning into one of the best shooting guards in the league. A lot of people pretty much thought that was a joke when he said it.

Anthony Bennett got off in the 4th quarter but that dude is FAT. He was bent over gasping for air every time there was a stoppage of play. He needs to really get his *** in shape for him to play like that consistently for a full season.

I'm an official supporter of the Cavs this year since I want my Sixers to go 0-82 this season.

D waiters will be a top-5 SG by next year.

Told them haters bout the young bull though :smokin

He might already be there in the top 5 depending on who you really classify as a true shooting guard. The talent at that position has really been a dying breed.

Super Cool Beas looks good out there. 

If Orlando lands Wiggins next year...Oladipo + Wiggins > Any other young duo

Last edited:
He might already be there in the top 5 depending on who you really classify as a true shooting guard. The talent at that position has really been a dying breed.

Seriously. I was doing a Fantasy draft and after James Harden the next worthy SG (besides kobe & Wade) was Klay Thompson and Jr Smith lmao.

Dion def has the ability to be top 3 SG's. Still think he should be a 6th man

I don't think the Magic will be bad enough to land the #1 pick. Either way though Randle, Parker, Gordon, Smart, Exum, Selden, Embiid, Hezonja...gonna be some big time talent all over the 1st round.

If the Sixers land one of Wiggins or Randle then pick up Hezonja with the Pelicans 1st rounder I will cry tears of joy. I love me some Hezonja.

Last edited:
idk about top 5 the sg position is deep

Kobe,harden,wade,joe,jamal,oj,monta,jr,klay beal, oladipo off the top

Came in here to say this. Reddick, Mayo, Eric Gordon, Jamal Crawford, PG24, Monta, JR Smith, Kobe, Harden, Wade, Joe Johnson, Even Beal, are all probably superior to Waiters as of right now.

That can definitely change though. I've been high on Dion for a minute, and really feel like he can have a Dwyane Wade impact on a game if he maximizes his potential, especially offensively. He's a streaky shooter, but the mechanics and lift are there. He's a good ballhandler, and can get into the paint and showcase his best attribute:athleticism.

Waiters is a phenomenal athlete, which like wade, allows him to get away with his size, or lack thereof. Regardless, I'm high as hell on Waiters and see big things for him if he can become a more consistent player on both ends of the floor.

Last edited:
Not high on Waiters, he seems like a less athletic and defensive version of Wade, his jumper isn't broken but he doesn't hit it and his shot selection is pretty terrible but that will get better with time. Don't see him being a 25 a game night guy at any point in his career though

I don't think the Magic will be bad enough to land the #1 pick. Either way though Randle, Parker, Gordon, Smart, Exum, Selden, Embiid, Hezonja...gonna be some big time talent all over the 1st round.

If the Sixers land one of Wiggins or Randle then pick up Hezonja with the Pelicans 1st rounder I will cry tears of joy. I love me some Hezonja.
They won't have to be bad enough. 

Ask Chicago

SG is deep? And you name Jamal, OJ, Monta, JR, Klay, Beal and an unproven rookie?

:lol:

Nothing says deep like a bunch of inefficient chuckers and bench players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom