2013 AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO BLACK CEMENT '88

Status
Not open for further replies.
More matt leather than the 2011s and the print isnt as bad as previous pics (althought still not ideal). I am far over expecting perfect retroes.

And I bet they look way better than that. Those are prolly still GM pairs

Last edited:
One thing that I have noticed is the elephant print height at the heel it is quite high when compared to my white 88s and 2011 pairs. Also the leather is a little shiny and tongue is actually little more padded or puffed up which I actually personally like. But I examined the insoles, outsoles stitching, hole perforations, tumbled leather and seems quite on point in comparison to the 2011 pair other than a few blemishes here and there. The elephant print on these is a deep heavily embossed one Here are a few more pics
the tongue still crooked up on GM pairs, seems they didn't want to fix it lil bit

anyway back then white cement nike air release and now black cement nike air and maybe for further 'nike air' jordan retro
j5D7Zj2Nn90qM.jpg

^God damn it.
It is like anyone under 35 is automatically a hypebeast. >: I have been told my collection is great for my age but older dudes always clown me :lol: Is it bad that I hate when girls have better collections than mine when I KNOW they have hella dudes or their daddy buy all their ****. I am cool with the ones who buy their own **** though

Also a lot of resellers lost money on that release.

View media item 576702
People are still scoring these for under $300 if you search hard enough

Last edited:
^God damn it.
It is like anyone under 35 is automatically a hypebeast. >: I have been told my collection is great for my age but older dudes always clown me :lol: Is it bad that I hate when girls have better collections than mine when I KNOW they have hella dudes or their daddy buy all their ****. I am cool with the ones who buy their own **** though

Also a lot of resellers lost money on that release.

View media item 576702
People are still scoring these for under $300 if you search hard enough

More like search the Internet for 8+ hours

those comics are never funny. dude tries way too hard. Resellers didnt lose money at all. While the hype for the WC '88s was real at first and pairs were being sold close t0 400 ... after that "restock" they still were selling $300+ .. few were sub 300

And any reseller that still has DS pairs is gonna make a killing as well when if/when these drop

those comics are never funny. dude tries way too hard. Resellers didnt lose money at all. While the hype for the WC '88s was real at first and pairs were being sold close t0 400 ... after that "restock" they still were selling $300+ .. few were sub 300

And any reseller that still has DS pairs is gonna make a killing as well when if/when these drop

Not very few. A decent amount are sub 300. Resellers thought they were going to make $600+ for these. Those who bought them for over retail were ******.

Not very few. A decent amount are sub 300. Resellers thought they were going to make $600+ for these. Those who bought them for over retail were ******.
But let's be real for a minute. No reseller's are losing over the WC 88's. They're making a killing on them, whether it's for $600, $350, or even $275. It's not like some crimson 3s or Suns 8s

But let's be real for a minute. No reseller's are losing over the WC 88's. They're making a killing on them, whether it's for $600, $350, or even $275. It's not like some crimson 3s or Suns 8s

275 * .87 (ebay fees are 9% paypal is 4%) = 239.25. 300 ebay sale comes out to 261. 350 ebay sale come out to 304.50. If you got all your pairs at retail you may have made a killing. But many resellers in my area bought several pairs for 350 thinking they were on a come up and lost money.

I do know one person who got 10 pairs at retail through the backdoor link and made a killing but that wasnt normal.

Last edited:
Hell a few resellers on my facebook group sold tickets for a raffle and raffled off each pair once they had $500 GIFTED to them. Which was smart. Would have never thought of that.

Hell a few resellers on my facebook group sold tickets for a raffle and raffled off each pair once they had $500 GIFTED to them. Which was smart. Would have never thought of that.

thats been going on for AGES. started off on FLEEBAY way back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom