2013 AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO BLACK CEMENT '88

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should lock this any way there is absolutely NO concrete info that these are coming out and the pics in the OP are from the same site where props got his pair.

This just sounds like an elaborate attempt to scam a lot of users with fakes. I wanna give props the benefit of the doubt here but his sincerity and honesty might have been an attempt at deception.

I'm going to talk to my connect in Hong Kong and see if I can squash this because I don't believe it.
Hennessy you try and talk to your connect in Hing Kong coz would be good to get some firm concrete news on this drop because nothin ain't official till it comes from nike JB or a sure source. With my post up in here just wanted dudes to check out in more detail and comparison to the 2011s to these early release that started this whole thread. I jumped to it when I had the chance as soon as I seen them pics of the black 88s, I was thinking must purchase a pair of these wherever the source is from and after some net surfing came across asneakerlife and 23 premium kicks and so I took a risk a purchased, and now I am here trying to give some input to this thread, which I hope helps many people out in here.

As to the news on these dripping I worded up BBB on here and he says his connect said these will be dropping this year (perhaps Black Friday - like bred 4s and previous 2011 3s), or all star weekend when Jordan first rocked these. Believe these will drop coz only make sense that JB will dig into our pockets to make mo money, since the whites did so well. When and if these do drop would like to make a comparison between hear early pair and the legit ones just to see how off or fake these were to the official final masterpiece lol. What would be funny is if they were exactly the same, which I doubt. Well hopefully we here official news soon, all the best peeps.

Man meant to say
Hennessy you try and talk to your connect in Hing Kong coz would be good to get some firm concrete news on this drop because nothin ain't official till it comes from nike JB or a sure source. With my post up in here just wanted dudes to check out in more detail and comparison to the 2011s to these early release that started this whole thread. I jumped to it when I had the chance as soon as I seen them pics of the black 88s, I was thinking must purchase a pair of these wherever the source is from and after some net surfing came across asneakerlife and 23 premium kicks and so I took a risk a purchased, and now I am here trying to give some input to this thread, which I hope helps many people out in here.

As to the news on these dripping I worded up BBB on here and he says his connect said these will be dropping this year (perhaps Black Friday - like bred 4s and previous 2011 3s), or all star weekend when Jordan first rocked these. Believe these will drop coz only make sense that JB will dig into our pockets to make mo money, since the whites did so well. When and if these do drop would like to make a comparison between hear early pair and the legit ones just to see how off or fake these were to the official final masterpiece lol. What would be funny is if they were exactly the same, which I doubt. Well hopefully we here official news soon, all the best peeps.

Man meant to say Hong Kong lol.

Don't worry I will come through and either squash this or have a pair straight from a sanctioned factory with production tags.

Man true that. I didn't realise until I received them, they didn't look to bad in the pics on the website, as they are quite thick when compared to my 2011 and white 88s.
But don't some 3s also come out with thick elephant prints, saw a thread on here about elephant prints etc.
yeah they do.  my pair from finishline has inconsistent elephant print on each shoe. 

:lol: @ hing kong

Anyway, ill keep this thread open for now unless it turns into a GM thread. Hopefully we get some solid info on these some time soon. Hennessy any info you can get from your connect would be appreciated.

yeah they do.  my pair from finishline has inconsistent elephant print on each shoe. 
Dang both my pair of white 88s have consistent prints throughout one finish line and other from nike. But I guess I wouldn't mind if they did come with a thick print as long as it was consistent with both sneakers and from a legit retail store.

The white 88's weren't easy to get. They were only easy to get because of the backdoor finishline link when they first dropped.

And when they restocked they were gone quickly.
I was able to get 2 pairs without the backdoor. Decided only to keep one. Hope my luck is the same for these, cuz this time I need two.

Some new pics from SBD idk if these are fakes/replicas/GMs so I will let you guys be the judge I guess
View media item 575797View media item 575799View media item 575811View media item 575812View media item 575814View media item 575815
If these are real, looks like dude you guys were clowning pair is indeed a promo pair

Don't worry I will come through and either squash this or have a pair straight from a sanctioned factory with production tags.
View media item 576065

Last edited:
I was able to get 2 pairs without the backdoor. Decided only to keep one. Hope my luck is the same for these, cuz this time I need two.
If these are real, looks like dude you guys were clowning pair is indeed a promo pair
View media item 576065
Lol man that's funny.

Wouldn't be the first time an NTer called someone out and has had it backfire on them

I believe the pair you purchased is a GM pair, but till we see more leaks everyone is gonna hate

Lol. The word hate, as in hater, is so cliche dude. I all said was they look liked bad fakes. It's not like they are a real retail pair. You quick to call someone jealous or salty.

It's actually comical though, so please continue.

the joke must be on you on this one sorry...did i mention or quote YOU in my post?why do you think i was referring to you?OH and just sayin...You think those are bad fakes???GO CHECK YOUR EYE SIGHT PLEASE.

Last edited:
roll.gif
 haha

Sure I really trust the guy who just "joined today at 1:18pm" with his sus GM pair.

BTW I don't hate this dude more like expose this dude. :lol:

expose?what is there to expose?His join date(which we all can see) or that those are gm pairs NOT OFFICIALLY ONES(a thing HE STATED). YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!

View media item 576128

:rofl:

Honestly the only window for these to release in my eyes is late November early December

View media item 576183View media item 576185
I would have like to have taken comparison pics bw the promos and 2012 ones but sold these off a while ago now. These promos were legit to, emailed nike and they stated that these were released among employees, nike associates etc. but it was not an official public release. I personally didn't like the shape of them and colours used, especially the tongue on them. So these J 3 black 88s we are seeing might not be the legit pair hopefully to release just a test sample or something along those lines. I personally don't like the elephant print on these, I like the thinner ones but that's just my taste, but def great to see nike air on the back to bad ain't on the bottom of the soles. And for now the 2011 are of much better quality when compared to these early release pairs.

View media item 576183View media item 576185
I would have like to have taken comparison pics bw the promos and 2012 ones but sold these off a while ago now. These promos were legit to, emailed nike and they stated that these were released among employees, nike associates etc. but it was not an official public release. I personally didn't like the shape of them and colours used, especially the tongue on them. So these J 3 black 88s we are seeing might not be the legit pair hopefully to release just a test sample or something along those lines. I personally don't like the elephant print on these, I like the thinner ones but that's just my taste, but def great to see nike air on the back to bad ain't on the bottom of the soles. And for now the 2011 are of much better quality when compared to these early release pairs.[/quote

Man this post ain't going to make much sense coz half of it is missing! Don't know what happened. Will try and explain once again.

What I am trying to say is that the promo bred 4s that came out in 06 or later were quite different when compared to the cdp and 2012 bred 4s. Grey colour on lace tabs was off, colour on soles, shape of forefoot and tongue was not fat or high quite short. These were given out to nike employees, associates etc I even emailed nike about these and they stated that. So perhaps what we are seeing is some sort of sample or pre production pairs that are going to be inconsistent to the official ones that will hopefully release soon. I personally like the thin print as to opposed to the thick ones and in my opinion the the 2011 black j3 are better quality compared to these early release.

I would have like to have posted comparison pics of the 2012 and promo bred 4s but sold the promos awhile ago. So here are pics of the promos.
View media item 576235View media item 576237View media item 576244
By the way I do know promos came with product tag but who really knows how things are run or made in the factories in china even the ones that do make the official legit Jordan's. Either way the early release help to promote the official one that will hopefully release soon.

black cement 88s would be a def pick up for me. missed out last time black cements released i would not mind 200 price tag since my other choice is getting some at resell price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom