2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cuz said NBAstore only had 13 pairs. Why would they even send out a tweet for that ridiculous amount. My cuz was #14 in line smh. He said the last pair went to some dude who drove all the way up here from Texas with his friend just for these. The guy that drove up buddy lucked out and won a FTL raffle at 34th street as well. Talk about dedication and luck.

My cuz said NBAstore only had 13 pairs. Why would they even send out a tweet for that ridiculous amount. My cuz was #14 in line smh. He said the last pair went to some dude who drove all the way up here from Texas with his friend just for these. The guy that drove up buddy lucked out and won a FTL raffle at 34th street as well. Talk about dedication and luck.

All that time and gas $ spent, I would've just found a pair on the bay or cl. Also the chance of striking out?

Grizzly, NBASTORE.com was the only reason I was up this morning, just in case they put a few pairs up. They always do a really random release when they have some pairs, but I know odds weren't good. Haha I was signed in and refreshing when that tweet hit tho!

This was just a terrible release. This needs a different term than Quickstrike or even hyperstrike. This went well beyond that. Maybe NYstrike or BSstrike is most fitting. Congrats to all the winners picking up pairs today tho. Be safe out there.

Last edited:
whyyyyyyyyyyy........

Just curious did anyone in cali get a pair from an actual local store?

did the HOH in bay really get them?

I'm from Tx and its not that serious to me but props to the dude who did, wonder if I know him. If these don't release at a later date on a broader scale, then I'm good. These are gonna hit stupid high prices in a little while. Smh, I skipped that CS preorder because I just knew I had a pair on lock too. $220 wasn't bad looking at it now.

whyyyyyyyyyyy........

Just curious did anyone in cali get a pair from an actual local store?

did the HOH in bay really get them?

Bro how many times are u gonna post about Cali not getting any. Its over man. You posting over and over about it isn't gonna change and make them appear in California.

Just checking in to see how those interested in these faired. What's the consensus? Doesn't seem to be much desire for these outside of them being severely limited...

Bro how many times are u gonna post about Cali not getting any. Its over man. You posting over and over about it isn't gonna change and make them appear in California.

that post was completely different from what i been posting. I was curious about the bay area since some claimed their HOH were selling them. I wanted to see if they really did. :smh:

i know its over and i know im prob not getting a pair unless i want to spend a lot... but cant i just be curious if the spots that were calming to get them actually got them or not

Last edited:
I think these for banneds is fair.. Especially looking down the road a year from now. Price will only go up on these

For the SPOT! man thats $500 straight cash in your pocket id have to do that. 
no on the spot,after you leave with your pair. My boy was hoping to get a pair that way for around 400, but:

#1- We got ppl offering $500 and

#2- Not ONE person even bothered to take the offer seriously. All turned it down

Nope...tylacesss doesnt even respond to my txts. Guess I am going to have to open up that PayPal claim. Salty bc I took someones word for guaranteed pairs and passed on cs hours later. Very frustrating. Guess I learned the hard way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom