2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
This release makes me glad I have some common sense, not even caring that I miss these given how limited they are. A couple years ago no one would have even considered paying $350, $400, $500 for a shoe like this. A pair of Banneds was going for $200 those first few weeks and those were way cooler, and back then people were shaking their heads at that kind of pricing. Just look at how many people on this board think it's reasonable to pay these kind of prices today. The funniest part is that when the Jordan bubble bursts two years from now, you won't even be able to move these for the $400+ you paid for 'em. I guess if you have thousands to blow on nothing better, go for it, but I won't be joining the crowd. Shooting yourselves in the foot with your own hype
mean.gif
Well said. Yeah, if you've got thousands to blow, go for it, but I'm sure not many people here are in that situation. It's a shame people don't have common sense and probably spent too much of their money on these low quality retros. When the bubble bursts all you'll have is rubber, glue and pleather which won't be worth much.

I really only wanted these because it was a perfect kick to wear with my jersey, which I haven't got a shoe for yet but i'm not as salty as I thought in the end. I'm sure a model i'm more fond of will drop in the future or ill come up on some gmp 7s if need be. I just hate paying resellers I plan to be a resale virgin for as long as possible lol

@ airuphere23

Well, it's a very limited amount of these made. The colorway is dope too (imho).

Last edited:
@ airuphere23

Well, it's a very limited amount of these made. The colorway is dope too (imho).

The colorway is dope. I just remember walking into Niketown Seattle and picking up the 03 retros with the black midsole weeks after they dropped for a hundred flat...still got them too. :D

Back on the thread landed on Detroit now catching plane to NYC....

Does anyone here knows what time NikeNYC release the non-claimed pairs?? :smokin

Back on the thread landed on Detroit now catching plane to NYC....

Does anyone here knows what time NikeNYC release the non-claimed pairs?? :smokin
:lol: releases?? You mean employee pick ups?? And the rare occasion they may do another RSVP for unclaimed pairs (let's face it... There will be some with west coast cats doing RSVP just because there was no nt near them)

these are still pretty nice, but only for msrp

I really can't see myself paying that much over retail for these, especially for 1s that modified...

maybe if it's much closer to those -almost secret originals

with none of the clear gum sole & speckles

(Can you imagine if they made these kind of modifications to the Chicagos, Knicks, Royals or other upcoming OG 1s)

well, on to the next "1" that's properly done

(watch Nike listen & come out with the "properly done" '85 Black/Gold 1 Retro next year)
nthat.gif

congrats to those who pick up, I still want to see them in person though.. just to see

Last edited:
Non claim pairs go str8 to the employees.. So if ur travelin to ny , ur wasting ur time n money ..

Obviously im not travelling to NY to pick up some kickz lol just happen to be in town :wink:

:lol: releases?? You mean employee pick ups?? And the rare occasion they may do another RSVP for unclaimed pairs (let's face it... There will be some with west coast cats doing RSVP just because there was no nt near them)

True... Sadly but true

Nike really wanted to make these as mystique as the original release.. That's kicksonfire article summed that last release up perfectly.... Sneakerheads aren't even sure if Nike actually ever had them for sale in '85 or if they were given to friends and family of MJ. Either way, they were EXTREMELY LIMITED then and for a 2013 release this is about as LIMITED as you'll see. More than 30.... Less than most other releases though. A lot less! (Can't wait to hear how many pairs the NBA store had when they open at 10am)

Hey there,

New NT member from Billerica, MA.....

Picked up a pair of XIII's on the restock earlier this week!

Anyone from north of the city?

This is crazy... there's no link any where at all to buy these online? And I damn sure ain't standing outside for these.... UGH. I def want these BAD though.

I won't be afraid to say it... I might pay eBay prices for two pairs... Philippines gets no luck with these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom