2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Landed a pair from a reseller today. It sucks, but there are virtually no size 13's anywhere other than ebay. :smh: I'm a sucker for black patent leather. :nerd:

Man get off Mark's behind... Dude got teo pairs and could of easily get out of this topic but since he's from NY he trying to get info of any possible spots that might get them or still have...

At this point retail is a joke so if you like and want have your $$ up otherwise get the F outta the thread

My effin $0.02

Last edited:
These are beautiful 
pimp.gif
  Grab them up while you can! 

i really find it funny...that people dont understand what restocks are. in the past 2 years, we have only had ONE restock. that was the march 23rd playoff 11 release.

sure, we have had 3 instances where you had several retroes back on websites all at once, but they were held back pairs possibly on purpose or a combination of cancels and returns.

the 3/23 thing was a full on restock because they were not online only. they were everywhere. EVERYWHERE. none of these nike air branded 1s will ever restock so get them at the most reasonable price you can. 

Hey look guys, I'm cool! I have 12 pairs! I know what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna take a picture of 6 of them and post them. Oooohhhh I can't take the picture without writing my screen name on a piece of paper first or people won't know they're mine!

OK shoes, say cheeeeeeese!!

grin.gif

Last edited:
I'm back from Vaca, and it seems the thread has made a turn for the worse... the salt is piling mountain high, and in this case, I can totally relate. 

I believe these will not be "re-stocked". So far, any nike shoe that has been restocked has been sold on Nike.com 1st, and other online outlets, hence

why the "restock" occurs online. Corks were released on NDC, and so was the re-stock (Even though NT NYC didn't get them). 

Secondly, THANK YOU NT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hooked me up with a reseller who didn't hit me too bad with the price so now my boy is not empty handed after

the reseller fiasco on thursday. Thanks on all levels!!!!!!!!!!

I would post some pics, but I think that it's cruel to do at this point of the game.

Thirdly, all of my pre-orders so far have been cancelled. My boys and I pool money together to get better prices on pre-orders, so when our orders come out to

190-220 a pair,there was NO WAY that ish was getting honored, lmao. I'm seriously done with pre-orders unless the shoe is IN HAND. I learned my lesson.

Overall I made some good connects around NYC, met some helpful NT'ers, and most importantly, was  lucky enough to get my pairs. Until next release 

I'm not going to lie. I'm hating like ****** smfh. I'm in Hawaii and had no chance and this dude got 12. I wanted these since there was even a post on nt :frown:

Hey look guys, I'm cool! I have 12 pairs! I know what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna take a picture of 6 of them and post them. Oooohhhh I can't take the picture without writing my screen name on a piece of paper first or people won't know they're mine!

OK shoes, say cheeeeeeese!!

>D
Right on the money bro! Except they winked at me right before I took the snap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom