2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all need to PM the dude before getting this thread locked. I want to keep my high sodium levels 
eyes.gif

Some people in here seriously need to take a couple business classes and read more other than just niketalk. I swear half the idiots in here prob have 10k shoe collections and are straight 30k millionaires. Y'all have fun with this release and most can enjoy their shoes as they sit in the box for 5 years and earn them some Instagram reps. I'm out

Be very careful talking with sellers on Craigslist. They might seem legit but I just exposed someone. I was asking him about a size 8 for someone on here. We were talking for a little bit.

I think he's legit based on his pics and negotiating bs... Then I say, ok you have a receipt?

He says if I can't find it its still okay right? (But in ghetto af wording)

I'm like, no not really. ( They released Saturday. How do you not have a receipt? )Then I say where'd you get them from?

His response Nike.

I said nope. Nike had sizes 9 and up.

He got overly defensive and don't think anyone should do business with anyone on Craigslist that says queens center mall, 34, or 42 for pick up.

Hope that helps.

Be very careful talking with sellers on Craigslist. They might seem legit but I just exposed someone. I was asking him about a size 8 for someone on here. We were talking for a little bit.

I think he's legit based on his pics and negotiating bs... Then I say, ok you have a receipt?

He says if I can't find it its still okay right? (But in ghetto af wording)

I'm like, no not really. ( They released Saturday. How do you not have a receipt? )Then I say where'd you get them from?

His response Nike.

I said nope. Nike had sizes 9 and up.

He got overly defensive and don't think anyone should do business with anyone on Craigslist that says queens center mall, 34, or 42 for pick up.

Hope that helps.

Actually, Nike NYC did have a size 8 and 8.5 but they didn't RSVP them for some reason. My friend who picked up for me saw someone leaving with a 8

Saw that ad... Texted the guy back and forward too...
He's a clown. I messaged him for you tbh. He's coming at my hard like Im worried. Save you're receipt if your charging $400+ for sneakers :smh:

Feel like I'm the only one with common sense sometimes.

He's a clown. I messaged him for you tbh. He's coming at my hard like Im worried. Save you're receipt if your charging $400+ for sneakers
mean.gif

Feel like I'm the only one with common sense sometimes.
Sadly there are a lot of idiots out there reselling sneakers. I'm amazed they have the connections to get them in the first place but their business acumen is nowhere to be found.

Sadly there are a lot of idiots out there reselling sneakers. I'm amazed they have the connections to get them in the first place but their business acumen is nowhere to be found.
u dont need to b at the top of society to be friends with an entry level employee at ntny

Doubt corporate Nike sent Nike NYC sizes 8-14 then watched them post their twitter status

9-12,14

Then correct it to 9-14 and Nike headquarters didn't care that no sizes below 9 made it to RSVP. Come on lol. Ridiculous.

Also, once many months ago won a RSVP for DB 9s at Nike NYC. I was working that Saturday morning so I had some questions for them.. What I found out was the person who does the Nike twitter is not in NTNY at all.

Idk if true. Some people said she lied to me. Doesn't make much of a difference- just found it interesting. Maybe a few guys in Oregon or something do the twitter for NDC and all Nike stores

Last edited:
Doubt corporate Nike sent Nike NYC sizes 8-14 then watched them post their twitter status

9-12,14

Then correct it to 9-14 and Nike headquarters didn't care that no sizes below 9 made it to RSVP. Come on lol. Ridiculous.

Also, once many months ago won a RSVP for DB 9s at Nike NYC. I was working that Saturday morning so I had some questions for them.. What I found out was the person who does the Nike twitter is not in NTNY at all.

Idk if true. Some people said she lied to me. Doesn't make much of a difference- just found it interesting. Maybe a few guys in Oregon or something do the twitter for NDC and all Nike stores
i won the rsvp for the db 9's at mercer and didnt even pick up lol. but tht person was probably lying to u, rsvp confirmations are done at the store.

LOL I'll take it as a compliment that someone saying such stupid stuff thinks my posts are trash. I don't know why you're reading my posts now when you obviously haven't read any of the rest of the info about these shoes. Apparently you don't know what a quick strike is. Quick strikes don't have multiple release dates. QUICK strike. LOL looks like you're on your own.

Dave white 1s say hi [emoji]128536[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom