2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will try to cop. Not paying royal 1 resell if they treat this release the same. Gum bottoms got me.

So Excited... All OG colorways will be mine at last...I seriously planned on only wearing OG Jordan 1 colorways when I retire. :smokin

So Excited... All OG colorways will be mine at last...I seriously planned on only wearing OG Jordan 1 colorways when I retire.
smokin.gif
There is like 15 og colorways they have yet to retro.

You and I must have grown up in very different places because there were quite a few people in my area that were into sneakers and had lots of pairs. I know what you mean about people wanting the newest shoes and that's back when they were still coming out with good new basketball designs that you could pull off casually.

Are you saying retros weren't cool back in 99/2000 though? I was young but I do remember all those retros sitting in 94/95 but the 99 ivs sold out really fast and everything after was pretty tough to get except maybe the 00 fire red 5s.
Either way, there was certainly no 'uncool' stigma to retros or older og Js by 99-00.

I'm talking about when Nike first started retroing Jordan's, the early and mid 90's not late.

Plus a lot of hot and classic Nike and Jordan's were still coming out, so a lot of those retros sat.

I saw a dude rocking the 03s yesterday :smokin broke my neck, just reinforced my belief that these are crack

no **** ... there a millions of sneakerheads now vs hardly any back then .. be honest with ourselves how many people did you know in the 90s and early 2000s even keeping more than 2-3 pairs at a time? i knew a handfull, and most people thought we were crazy .. that was still the time of "Wear the newest shoes for 2 weeks then get more"

True that!

Back in '03 when I was collecting and people was over at the crib, people thought I was a damned fool having a lot of sneaks.

I was watching the movie Hitch for the first time last night with my girl, and when they flashed back to his college days i noticed he was wearing the '03 Black/Golds. Btw, Eva Mendes is a goddess. Lol

I'ma to be honest, I'm going to get these because they're close enough to the originals. I did not get the '03's cause they were mids. However, why the eff would they do that to the sole? A black sole would've made these money but c'mon, a glitter gold sole?
mean.gif

I was watching the movie Hitch for the first time last night with my girl, and when they flashed back to his college days i noticed he was wearing the '03 Black/Golds. Btw, Eva Mendes is a goddess. Lol
Screenshots from the movie for those who don't remember that part.

smokin.gif
Man that whole fit is dope. Personally I like this version better than any other

Patent leather pros

- Shiny
- Easily cleaned

Cons

- bad creases that can't be removed
- it has to be responded after awhile
- scuffs really bad

So these are just like thr OG but patent leather?

OG samples were patent leather...Pics posted in here of non patent leather color-up's are fakes...

The OGs were not patent leather, correct?

^^^Same as above...OG's were patent...

Any word on the kind of release is it gonna be as bad as the royals?

QS so expect same numbers as Royal's...Only diff is that JB is actually letting us know ahead of time with these...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom