2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw these on the local CL, they look beat up pretty bad and not the greatest pics, but since there a ton of experts on here, can somebody just tell me which modelway this is.  (Not that I am remotely considering buying and will not even if DS) just wondering.

^^^ THANKS.  they are a 7.5.  Crazy sick after just checking FeEbay, they have a few pretty badly beat up comparable ones for sale in the neighborhood of $200 +.  this guy only wants $35 for his and he will even throw in another pair of 7.5 air raids (albeit used as well).

Saw these on the local CL, they look beat up pretty bad and not the greatest pics, but since there a ton of experts on here, can somebody just tell me which modelway this is.  (Not that I am remotely considering buying and will not even if DS) just wondering.
i think they are called jordan 1 patent black. 

was just messing around on nikeid with the alpha 1s kinda disappointing there is no option for a metallic gold swoosh otherwise you could create a very similar id colorway of the alphas
eyes.gif

this is way better!  wouldn't pay resell for the patents, but this one i would lol

what happened to the textured patterns?
He removed it with acentone first. Then did it again to remove the color. Came out awesome.

Last edited:
I really like those customs but its just something about that 

patent leather... wore for most of the day, switched out the soles,

had minimal if not any creasing overall IMO these shoes have 

great quality PL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom