2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pimp:  i just imagine if  these released with banned quality jb pay attention if you trolling, sthebest good job!

thanks bro :smokin i think im going to pack these for my trip that im taking next week and will wear these to Windy City Sole Summit when it comes around

byw if anyone is wondering will the paint chip off when the shoe creases, it does not. i have minimal creasing on my customs and there are no chipping in the creased areas.

Last edited:
^u ever do work on foamposites? what paint do u use to get the job done when customizing?

Last edited:
^u ever do work on foamposites? what paint do u use to get the job done when customizing?

i havent worked on Foams but could easily do so. I use angelus but you have to mix it with something to get the paint to stick to the foamposite material. i also know how to paint patent leather

Smh, remember the dude that drove from Texas to NYC to camp at the NBA Store :smh:

View media item 373228
View media item 373237
View media item 373230
Couldn't even wait to get home to post it. Why take the drive, pay all the tolls, all the gas, pay to park your car in manhattan overnight, do that 15 hour camp, and then on the drive home post it to eBay? :smh: :smh: :smh: not even sell it local via Craigslist and boast that your the only one in Texas with them. No way he makes more than $100 after all those expenses. Unless of course he was going to NY anyway but someone posted already he made the trip with a buddy just for the 1's.

Last edited:
But hey people can do whatever they want with their sneakers. Just pointing out that it didnt seem to make the most sense from an economical stand point.

What he did was the most asinine thing I've seen someone do for shoes. It's sad this is what it's come to.
I gotta agree. If he had done all that to obtain them for his own personal collection it would have been asinine, but do to it to resell is OD asininity. He would have been better off buying from a reseller and then re-reselling them!
roll.gif

considering all the trouble he supposedly went thru, he prob ended up making a dollar an hour (s/o to Napoleon Dynamite)

well when you are unemployed like im sure the gentleman from texas is, $1 an hr is more than he woulda been making otherwise

Last edited:
So I got my clist pair today...got a ok deal- much better than ebay prices but no og box. Kicks r authentic (at least I think they are and I got a good eye for that).guy says he will get me an og box..we will see how that goes. they clearly have come from nike with this box bc the sticker is authentic and has not been removed. Here are some pics-
View media item 373358View media item 373359View media item 373361

Last edited:
What he did was the most asinine thing I've seen someone do for shoes. It's sad this is what it's come to.
I gotta agree. If he had done all that to obtain them for his own personal collection it would have been asinine, but do to it to resell is OD asininity. He would have been better off buying from a reseller and then re-reselling them! :rofl:
View media item 360390

Smh, remember the dude that drove from Texas to NYC to camp at the NBA Store
mean.gif

Couldn't even wait to get home to post it. Why take the drive, pay all the tolls, all the gas, pay to park your car in manhattan overnight, do that 15 hour camp, and then on the drive home post it to eBay?
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
not even sell it local via Craigslist and boast that your the only one in Texas with them. No way he makes more than $100 after all those expenses. Unless of course he was going to NY anyway but someone posted already he made the trip with a buddy just for the 1's.
guess he wanted his money back
roll.gif

Smh, remember the dude that drove from Texas to NYC to camp at the NBA Store :smh:

View media item 373228
View media item 373237
View media item 373230
Couldn't even wait to get home to post it. Why take the drive, pay all the tolls, all the gas, pay to park your car in manhattan overnight, do that 15 hour camp, and then on the drive home post it to eBay? :smh: :smh: :smh: not even sell it local via Craigslist and boast that your the only one in Texas with them. No way he makes more than $100 after all those expenses. Unless of course he was going to NY anyway but someone posted already he made the trip with a buddy just for the 1's.

thats pathetic. id rather go without than travel halfway across the nation to get a opportunity to camp and get a pair. dude needs a new hustle because he's doing it wrong.

when i get back home, i was tempted to try to land a pair of the patent leather ones to compliment my customs, but the more i look at them i think that its a waste to spend that much on these. ive always been a fan of the colorway, not really the patent leather.

jesus what fool drives from texas to manhattan ny just for some damn shoes

the sad thing is this guy is not the only person to camp for shoes from outside his state
i remember seeing some poor sap camp outside nyc that came from Seattle

at least sit on the shoe for a while then sell it if you want

pathetic what this hobby has become

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom