2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww man this thread is about to get active now. No L.A. spots ive called know anything about these. Im guessing only HOH Beverly Center will be the one of the few few spots here to have em.
I'm sure NTLA will get them. They got the Royals last time. Then again, we probably have a slim chance of getting the RSVP.

Last edited:
I NEED these. But 70 bucks over retails isn't THAT bad to skip over multiple hour waits or other madness. Hmm.

I NEED these. But 70 bucks over retails isn't THAT bad to skip over multiple hour waits or other madness. Hmm.
You mean you WANT these. Nobody NEEDS a pair of Air Jordans. And 70 bucks over retail is ok, compared to all the other prices out there , but for me, its retail or bust.

Everyone and their moms gonna enter the raffle at the ONE store in western Washington getting these. The chances of hitting that are pretty slim so I just locked a pair down.

I didn't want to miss out on these after NikeLA said they won't carry them. Picked up the 8.5 from citysole.

Everyone and their moms gonna enter the raffle at the ONE store in western Washington getting these. The chances of hitting that are pretty slim so I just locked a pair down.

What store is getting these out here? Hit me on a PM.......

Last edited:
You mean you WANT these. Nobody NEEDS a pair of Air Jordans. And 70 bucks over retail is ok, compared to all the other prices out there , but for me, its retail or bust.

Haha true but I just pulled the trigger cause I called my hoh and they said they most likely wont get em cause Nike only sold Fl 1,500 pair. Idk how he knows or whatever but ill take it for what it's worth since they had less pairs of "he got game" 13's than the royal 1's. and this will compensate for missing the 13's for me

Retail or bust. Won't put in too much work for these. Shadow & Blk Toes will be another story.

Haha true but I just pulled the trigger cause I called my hoh and they said they most likely wont get em cause Nike only sold Fl 1,500 pair. Idk how he knows or whatever but ill take it for what it's worth since they had less pairs of "he got game" 13's than the royal 1's. and this will compensate for missing the 13's for me
Whoa, less 13's than Royals, that's nuts.

Hoping the price on citysole means these won't be too difficult to cop. They have been known to price hike :nerd:

Man that's weak. Are you in a small town? Even if you are that's just a tease.
Sort of but not really. Actually everyone pretty much knows the lesbian female dog with the braids is selling ALL the pairs early. It was like 50 people inline for the 13's at hoh. 7 people got their actual size. Meanwhile the finish line next door sold 30 + pairs. -_____-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom