2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
L.A. heads PM me, I got a spot that will get these FCFS but please dont blast it everywhere because they are 3 blocks away from me and I dont want any hassle. i'm going to give up on releasing info on NT if you eff me over.
Can you pm me I just want an 8.5 or 9

Even though my account is new Ive been on NT since 2005 but it was an old email I don't know the password to so if you aren't on here for at least a year or 2 sorry.

=( Ok.....

Anyone know a good site I can pre-order from? Need an 8.5....Was going to on Ebay, but they sold out the 8.5

I respect that decision to keep it hush. I've been on here since the blk/red 6's droppped in 2000, and ran through many accounts and lurked for a few; I got tired of making new accounts lol

never pre-ordered before and was wondering a legit place to preorder these. Anybody no some good spots?

good source said what ever amount a spot received on the royals is more than likely going to be the same on these

that footaction was remodeling when the royals dropped ....and its 6 + million in sales location and they are getting 24 

so take that with a grain of salt good luck hunting for those on the prowl...

check your local niketown on twitter 

cause i have a feeling next sat is gonna be a hassle 

Word of advice, don't sleep on these. Everyone needs to go ahead and get there gameplan ready. I'm skipping out on these because I'm still recovering from the royals...

So nike will not be getting these?
NDC is not selling these, they did not sell the mens Royals. Only EB and FNL will release them online. HOH and certain FA spots will carry these also. All this info is gathered by doing my homework on twitter. I am here to help you all get these since the Royals release was madness. Good luck to all trying to cop, I got my pair on lock! 
smokin.gif

Nothing posted for Nike NYC but the Celts gonna be FCFS. They better not pull that with these...

NDC is not selling these, they did not sell the mens Royals. Only EB and FNL will release them online. HOH and certain FA spots will carry these also. All this info is gathered by doing my homework on twitter. I am here to help you all get these since the Royals release was madness. Good luck to all trying to cop, I got my pair on lock! 
smokin.gif
Not that it's worth that much. But I tweeted finishline today and they informed me they will not be releasing? Who knows at this point. Too early

Yes south center hoh had the royals but good luck with that.
I'm going to try for the raffle if they get them but, I locked a pair down on eBay earlier. I know there's gonna be a crazy amount of entries if they get them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom