2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the hype train has a line forming at the station. 6-7pages over the last day while the first 3 weeks there was barely even a page a day of posts.
These have been always hot. Royals thread wasn't that big too until the week before RD.

you're missing the point

at the end of the day , these will probably be valued at over $210 . i get that . still -- you're basically conceding defeat before you even know if you have the CHANCE to get them at retail . how do you know finishline or eastbay won't get them ? finishline said they weren't going to have the Royals online up until the day before they dropped

you can do what you want with your money , but the idea that paying a 50% upcharge on a pre-order is a "great deal" with tons of people co-signing it is a sad thing

no fashion trend lives forever ; some are cyclical are some die forever . cant wait until the current-day sneaker hype dies down

by the looks of it, these are looking possibly slightly more limited than the Royals. if i didnt have a connect, id gladly pay that 50% markup not to have to line up like a chump or deal with the shenanigans that accompany these type of releases. if you think its going to be easy getting these, think again. The Royals were supposed to be easy too, and you see how that turned out

I see the hype train has a line forming at the station. 6-7pages over the last day while the first 3 weeks there was barely even a page a day of posts.
had to drop the new pics for them to salivate over lolol....no one had posted new pics ...all it takes is new pics then boom everything gets active 

I was able to get some for my mans at $190 pre-order... He wanted a second pair, and by the time I wrote back to homie, the sz he wanted was sold out... 

I didn't even like the royals like that (I had em in 01 so I guess I was tired of looking at my pair) and passed, but sheesh, this is crazy. What happened

the last couple of days? Lol

If you don't mind paying a little extra go for the pre-orders. We have already been told these are a QS. There was no mention of the Royals being a QS and we see how that release turned out. Grab the pre-sale, try to cop in store/online for retail on RD, then sell your pre-order to get your money back.

That's exactly what I'm doing. I never have success buying online on RD. I'm 32 so campouts make me feel dumb and out of place. Goodluck fellas.

The amount of pre-sale pairs is still very small so it shouldn't affect your chances of buying your pair in your area.

The amount of pre-sale pairs is still very small so it shouldn't affect your chances of buying your pair in your area.
I normally would agree with such logic, but when stores are looking at 24-32 pairs...
frown.gif
. If anything (Hate me for it) re-sell the RD ones you cop.

No, not because of the higher profit margin, but for the fact that was the "pair you didn't expect to get". 

I'm probably only going to keep the sz12 if I happen to win the raffle for it because that's the size I need. The other 2 pairs I bought arent my sz but I bought them incase someone is willing to trade for my size. There's only one store near me thats getting them

Last edited:
These have been always hot. Royals thread wasn't that big too until the week before RD.

Not true. That was the third Royals thread already, There were plenty of pages filled before the week leading up to royals.

And you gotta be kidding me, so now dudes aren't only taking pairs not in their size to try and trade for their size later , on release day. But they're doing it on PRE ORDERS? Pre orders? We're talkin pre orders....pre orders!

View media item 350030
That's more ridiculous than thinking you're too old to wait in a line. Dude up there was right, too. Same people crying about resellers are about to raise the hell out of these resell prices since they will think they're justified in making a $100 profit off of a $200-$250 pre order. Do your thing, retail or bust for me. Now I'm gonna be after multiples since NT has already driven the prices to $210 plus shipping and fees, minimum.

Not true. That was the third Royals thread already, There were plenty of pages filled before the week leading up to royals.

And you gotta be kidding me, so now dudes aren't only taking pairs not in their size to try and trade for their size later , on release day. But they're doing it on PRE ORDERS? Pre orders? We're talkin pre orders....pre orders!

That's more ridiculous than thinking you're too old to wait in a line. Dude up there was right, too. Same people crying about resellers are about to raise the hell out of these resell prices since they will think they're justified in making a $100 profit off of a $200-$250 pre order. Do your thing, retail or bust for me. Now I'm gonna be after multiples since NT has already driven the prices to $210 plus shipping and fees, minimum.
This.

Last edited:
I'm not taking any chances for this release because I ALWAYS get burnt online for RD. Campouts can be dangerous in my area.

...some of you want to take sly shots at me for it but I don't care. I am set.

Good luck fellas.

Im still on the fence about these, that translucent sole is sick but that white outsole is a little iffy.

I was watching the movie Hitch for the first time last night with my girl, and when they flashed back to his college days i noticed he was wearing the '03 Black/Golds. Btw, Eva Mendes is a goddess. Lol

Screenshots from the movie for those who don't remember that part.

View media item 318082
View media item 318084
View media item 318085
:smokin
um its Will Smith, celebs like him, Martin, etc dont surprise me when they break out og stuff

The hate against pre-orders is starting to pile up :-(. Let's be real NT, unless your internet connection is 20-30mbps MINIMUM you will most likely strike out on these( and why you prolly striking out now on hard to get stuff) let alone the bots running wild...

Salt Lake City that NDC won't be dropping these...hopefully the thirst is low because this is a must-grab.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom