2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ He does that on every site though.  LOL he really was just the first person to hit submit after it got put on twitter about the Concord's.  And after every one of his questions are answered here, he has a new post on his blog and never credits anyone/NT/whatever other site and blog he stole it from (from what I saw back in that thread 2 months ago
laugh.gif
).  LOL if a guy doesn't know whether AJ8's or 93 AJ1 (8 and 1 fusion crap) will be more popular/sell faster, among a million other ridiculous questions he asks, then....well I just don't know what his reason for having some sneaker blog is because he obviously just has no interest or knowledge about the most basic things.

Captain, I think these will be a little easier on the foot since the Nike Air retro 1's this year have been a lot more comfortable than previous 1 releases.  Maybe not though since it is PL, but the cushioning is much better.

No beef with you, but you gotta expect some backlash especially since you hyped us all up about being the #1 source for info yet we havent heard anything since the Concords. If you have info on future releases and restocks, shouldn't you know all the upcoming releases without asking?? >D

Don't get me wrong i do the thing though is someone earlier said they were releasing tomorrow. I didn't know everyone was excited about my website. I thought it was only a handful of people following the site. If I had know there were alot of people then I would've updated it almost daily

I'm seeing decent pre-order prices on ebay, just none in a 9.5 lol.

Those bigcartel sites sketch me out :nerd:

^^^ He does that on every site though.  LOL he really was just the first person to hit submit after it got put on twitter about the Concord's.  And after every one of his questions are answered here, he has a new post on his blog and never credits anyone/NT/whatever other site and blog he stole it from (from what I saw back in that thread 2 months ago :lol: ).  LOL if a guy doesn't know whether AJ8's or 93 AJ1 (8 and 1 fusion crap) will be more popular/sell faster, among a million other ridiculous questions he asks, then....well I just don't know what his reason for having some sneaker blog is because he obviously just has no interest or knowledge about the most basic things.

Captain, I think these will be a little easier on the foot since the Nike Air retro 1's this year have been a lot more comfortable than previous 1 releases.  Maybe not though since it is PL, but the cushioning is much better.

:rofl: :rofl: we're falling apart as a community bro, NT never use to be this way ..

But yeah, I was thinking these might be a little more comfy, but every time I look at my PL red/white/black joints my feet literaly cringe :x

Don't get me wrong i do the thing though is someone earlier said they were releasing tomorrow. I didn't know everyone was excited about my website. I thought it was only a handful of people following the site. If I had know there were alot of people then I would've updated it almost daily

LOL don't worry, no one is...the info and quotes are in your sig, which all of Niketalk can see.

F it man, I need to stick with my philosophy and not pay over retail. If I can't snag them on FNL or eastbay, I'll just chalk it up as a loss and move on.

It's funny because that's the same dude who gave everybody the heads up about the FNL Concord restock ... now every thread I see him in it's the same question "when do these release?"
mean.gif
HAHAHA ohh yea i didnt even realize his name. It was the same fool always asking RD's and throwing them on his blog SMH

if you didnt design some dope shoes Ronnie I would be very pissed right now at you hyping these up.

Ended up pulling the trigger on that 11.5 from TyLaces. Now I can rest easy, probably sell that sz11 that I bought yesterday because as a "just incase". Now to save up for the Shaq Attaqs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom