2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
air-jordan-1-black-patent-metallic-gold-01-570x334.jpg
Point of posting a cropped image that @jumpman23 tweeted?

I hopped on that Pre-order just posted because I HIGHLY believe that my pre-orders won't go through... Imma have to click my life away thursday on twitter,lol.

Hype train on warp speed. Kanye please don't wear these in the  next 72 hours...

^ Nothing left anyway. What's not "sold out" is already in other ppls carts.

EDIT: I was able to add a pair to my cart but the price was $299.99+$20 shipping. For some reason i thought it said $249.99. Removed from cart. :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Now preorders are $270 and selling out faster than the ones for $220 posted on Fri that some people were mocking at. Why am I not surprised this would eventually happen.

dude literally raised the preorder price right after he made that post

that preorder is 300 now

Holy mole :x :x :x I paid $270 shipped, and now they r $300 + shipping?? I guess I made the right move. :tongue:

The last preorder posted just shoot up in price from $250-300 in the time it took for me to try to add one of the sizes to the cart.

So it begins....

wonder if they'll prioritize their orders by time ordered or price paid.

How many copped?

Its 339 now

You dudes are really getting your hopes up. Most of these pre-order guys have just as much of a chance as you. Probably less, because they're trying to fill 100 orders. Riiiiight. Haha

that's what I meant.  I bet none of those orders get fulfilled.  NT will let us know how it goes in a about a week.

Well, seems like they only have one full size run, and that's how prioritize should be, not prize prioritize. Right? Hope not......

I want the shoes, and I will try to cop on RD. But paying 2x retail before release, to some guy who has no stock in hand is a bit ridiculous to me. Not knocking anyone, I understand the logic, I just wouldn't do it personally. For all I know, they got some temporary bank account using some identity they purchased from some cat behind wal mart. Good luck finding them.

LOL bumped to $340 now haha. They'd be fools to honor the links from Friday. I wasn't mocking people pre ordering in my posts that day. I was saying I personally won't pre order because I only want this shoe for retail. The only thing I had to say was for the people buying pre orders not in their own size, with the intent to trade for their size already. And I just expressed my disdain for this method of acquiring shoes in general.

I have a feeling 75% of these preorders are gonna fall through, lets be real if they're that limited the resellers gon be strugglin too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom