2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to mention that local I was talking about raffle the royal and the cork. For the fire red there were campers as well but they didn't need to. I'll find out by tomorrow or Wednesday for sure if they raffle or FCFS. band if they do FCFS it means they get enough for everyone :smile:.

I forgot to mention that local I was talking about raffle the royal and the cork. For the fire red there were campers as well but they didn't need to. I'll find out by tomorrow or Wednesday for sure if they raffle or FCFS. band if they do FCFS it means they get enough for everyone :smile:.

it depends which store ur talking about. some FCFS. I dont have time to camp out the afternoon before....

Even corks released online and chances for those through raffle seemed almost impossible.

I dont know how royals went.

fire red were a GR

I'm just talking about this particular store in my area. There are lots of sneaker boutique in my area but just this particular store gets lots size runs. The fire red they had 6 size 9 and 6 size 10. I asked other store around they only had like 2 of each size. For some reason I guess not that much people know about them. Mostly regulars. I almost feel like the raffle was rigged there. They offered $25 for each extra raffle for the royal which I felt like it was a joke. But again for the cork I showed up that afternoon and the person who won the raffle didn't come and pick them up which they had until that noon to buy but that person didn't so they ended up selling to the person who put their name on the waiting list that day

I'm just talking about this particular store in my area. There are lots of sneaker boutique in my area but just this particular store gets lots size runs. The fire red they had 6 size 9 and 6 size 10. I asked other store around they only had like 2 of each size. For some reason I guess not that much people know about them. Mostly regulars. I almost feel like the raffle was rigged there. They offered $25 for each extra raffle for the royal which I felt like it was a joke. But again for the cork I showed up that afternoon and the person who won the raffle didn't come and pick them up which they had until that noon to buy but that person didn't so they ended up selling to the person who put their name on the waiting list that day

ur lucky then, I think there 1 boutique near me, they mainly get jordans but its so random what they get however since this seem so limited i dont know if they will get them

Last edited:
Been asking around in my part of town...and every store just says "We don't know yet"....I really like these shoes...but if it comes down to me having to pay resell price, then I'll just buy some retro 88's that I've been wanting...

Don't understand why they can't just make these a normal release...

This is so backwards. Why make this colorway so exclusive. Resellers cop and people who want them miss out. So reward resellers for killing the culture and basiclly punish who made these companies successful in the first place.

@J23app: RT @EaglesandHeat: Jordan 1 Update: A lot of Niketowns r doing FCFS. This appear to be an Old School release.Dont be shocked if Nike drop random shoes @J23app

Hmmm

A lot of Nike Towns did FCFS for the celtics but they weren't telling people they wouldn't have the celtics and then started selling them. There might be some surprises since its only Tuesday but it looks like Nike is doing this in true QS fashion. Not like the QS RosheRun city pack that was available online at 20 different spots and in a bunch of stores.

can't wait to see these on celebrity feet and resellers having them by the boxloads; posting the pictures of full size runs on Ebay. They also will probably charge ooooo $500 out the gate, seeing as the Black/Royals from 2013 are already reselling for like 600 bucks in some places.

THANKS JB!!!!!! you did it again!

I just hope Nike doesn't screw people for the Gloves, and i hope bloggers don't overpost the gloves to draw in the hypebeasts. 

we need to stop buying from resellers, miss out on a few releases and let poeple lose money, then this crap will stop! until then i dont want to hear about resellers cuz most of the poeple complaining about them buy from resellers if they miss out on release day

we need to stop buying from resellers, miss out on a few releases and let poeple lose money, then this crap will stop! until then i dont want to hear about resellers cuz most of the poeple complaining about them buy from resellers if they miss out on release day

Exactly. If more people had a philosophy of retail or bust, resellers would be in trouble. But dudes have a Sahara desert thirst for shoes and will go over 50% retail just to get them.

The same people complaining about resellers are the same ones feeding and fueling the resellers. Hard to get mad at them when so many people are willing to pay those prices.

Someone posted a few pages back (maybe 10) that some villas were receiving them. Don't know how true it is
I would assume they would just wanted to check and see. If I am correct just about every Villa received pairs of the Royals. Even a store in my state that opened after that release had pairs available. There are supposed to be two more opening in my state by end of summer I have heard

My friend who is a manager at HOH told me that only east cost HOH are getting these. 182 pairs are to be sold between all those locations.

My friend who is a manager at HOH told me that only east cost HOH are getting these. 182 pairs are to be sold between all those locations.
You said that yesterday but @j23app said it'll be 8 hoh as of now. Someone posted Las Vegas hoh is getting pairs, and someone else posted in here that HOH's will get 1500 pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom