2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thats it my local spots in LA are playing games bout to pay my lil cousin in NY to ditch school and go grab raffle tickets at all the FTL's and that one FA hahah i know im wrong but oh well. My aunt would kill me too if she finds out

anybody know of any states besides New York getting these in the northeast? I have 5 stores  but i wanna confirm with someone. Dont like giving false info

Why don't you share those 5 with everyone here instead of fishing for spots to post on your crap website and take credit for em?? You don't have anything. I wish this clown would get banned from here. Worst poster on this entire site.

http://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6307/bid/33098/How-Not-to-Steal-People-s-Content-on-the-Web.aspx

Last edited:
Why don't you share those 5 with everyone here instead of fishing for spots to post on your crap website and take credit for em?? You don't have anything. I wish this clown would get banned from here. Worst poster on this entire site.

http://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6307/bid/33098/How-Not-to-Steal-People-s-Content-on-the-Web.aspx
LMAO its been established this guy Iperez never has any info and leeches off NT and pretends its his own and never gives credit to the people he steals the info from

Last edited:
^^ smh... don't see what dudes gain from that kind of ****... I'd thought they were teaching/fighting "plagiarism" in High school as well...

The closer it gets to RD I'm feeling like I will miss out :smh:

Last edited:
Saw this on SGLA on FB. This made me chuckle and sad at the same time....
View media item 357106

BrowserPreview_tmp.gif

These are a qs- which means they will be priduced in qs numbers- which means there are likely to be 10-15k pairs minimum around the world.

Think about every other qs release- I have never had trouble copping what I want.

Royals made people crazy - to the point they copping celtics- which are ugly *** kicks- just coz they think they limited.

Stress less

Nike changing up release to counter bots- also throw in a little hype.

I get angrier with every CS pair I see on NT. Not mad at y'all, but myself for trusting the "other"  guys. Now I know CS is legit.

For some reason CS would not let me pre-order I have no idea why. They were stocked and everything. Oh well, if it works out it works out. Ill sleep fine without this pair of shoes.

So I see the hype train is running express! I am still trying to find spots here in Chicago actually getting these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom