2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
patiently waiting for a pair to pop up on ebay. i have a ton of ebay bucks. surprised only 1 pair has popped up on ebay(size 10.5).

I understand people pre ordering on these but on bugs 8's for $240?? LMAO its a general release people put some effort into it. FNL is as easy as it gets

foreversneakz Sold Out twice today on pre-orders.  They had a fresh FSR about 3 hours after the first one I saw today.

Wait a minute...

These are limited?

People are scurrying for pre-orders from "I've never heard of you" websites??

Pre-orders are at $300??!

I took like 5 days off from this thread...What. In. The. Hell. Happened??!!!!

Wait a minute...

These are limited?

People are scurrying for pre-orders from "I've never heard of you" websites??

Pre-orders are at $300??!

I took like 5 days off from this thread...What. In. The. Hell. Happened??!!!!
lmfao the pics dropped the parched thirst began! lol 

If these really released in 1985 then I just learned something new...can anyone else confirm that info. Just curious

thx

hopefully my lil cousin in NY can grab me some raffles. Now my local L.A. spot says they're getting them for sure but these fools don't even have the shipment yet so i dont even know why they're being so bold and guaranteeing it. They can open up their weekly shipment on wednesday or thursday and there is a very high chance they wont be in there.

if everybody on Niketalk never bought from a reseller again, that wouldn't mean a damn thing, lmao.

Do the thousands of active members that are on this site think that they are the only people in this world who buy shoes?

Without resellers, some of you wouldn't be able to get shoes that weren't sold online. If someone lives in an area where the spot selling the shoes they want is 50 miles away, the only way they can get them is from a reseller. These shoes would sell out regardless.

either way, I do agree that Jordan brand should just make more pairs, but part of the whole sneaker thing is exclusivity. The "heat" as yall put it. Because when someone brags about a "GR", yall bash them to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom