2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pre-order fell through because the eBay seller could not get the product. Pretty ridiculous that they are taking people's money when they have no idea whether they will get the product or not. They sent my refund to paypal and now I'm hearing paypal is going to sit on it for up to 30 DAYS !! Wow. Never again. Retail or bust is the f*cking truth. I'm living by it from now on. This is incredibly inconvenient.
Paypal sits on it?  hehe, for real not sure why you wouldn't have access to those funds as long as the seller refunds it immediately.

Why so limited 
mean.gif

It's part of their anti-money laundering rules. 
word, just hadn't dealt with that.  I've had refunds that issued immediately, maybe it depends on the type of transaction or accounts involved.  I had an overseas retailer refund me instantly when I asked to cancel a pre-order.

But that wasn't through eBay either, just PP.

THEY CAN'T. DUDES THIRST TO SHOW OFF A SNEAKER IS TOO HIGH.

THE WAY THESE OG 1'S HAVE BEEN RELEASING THIS YEAR HAS ME REALLY REALLY SKEPTICAL ABOUT THE BLACK TOES.
I Guess your right but it just dont make no sense.. Every OG release seems to make the next OG to come out much more hyped.

By the time the Black Toes are near to come but these dudes are even crazier.

48 pages and ive been popping in and out periodically and didnt know the answer to his question and im guessing you didnt either so thanks for the worst reply to a question ever, u know its people like you who make this "informative" site barely worth visiting, a simple yeah or no or maybe a " i dont know" would suffice but no people in here think they are cool and want you to be in here 24 hrs a day as well. sometimes this site blows with its idiotic members trying to be elitists when their 2 sentence response is longer than the questions answer would need. why not just be helpful like some other people is it that hard for yall?

nvm you got it jack :wink:.

Last edited:
Its common sense that pre order sellers are refunding the orders that started at $180 - $200 and only filling the ones they sold for $275.

And dudes were laughing at us for not hopping on those 210-220 preorders like they were guaranteed...

Retail or bust homies!

My pre-order fell through because the eBay seller could not get the product. Pretty ridiculous that they are taking people's money when they have no idea whether they will get the product or not. They sent my refund to paypal and now I'm hearing paypal is going to sit on it for up to 30 DAYS !! Wow. Never again. Retail or bust is the f*cking truth. I'm living by it from now on. This is incredibly inconvenient.

It should be refunded in 3 days and you are also taking the risk if you know it's a pre-order, so it should be a 50/50 blame and not just the seller.

Even Nike, FNL, & Footlocker & family sell shoes on release date and people orders still get canceled.

Last edited:
Paypal sits on it?  hehe, for real not sure why you wouldn't have access to those funds as long as the seller refunds it immediately.
Yeah apparently paypal fronts you the money to pay the seller immediately while your funds are being processed into paypals account. So when you get refunded, you have to wait for the money that paypal took from your account to be processed. Sometimes they will hold the funds after they have been processed anyway for up to 30 days because the company earns interest while your money is in their account. It's all f*cked.

Yeah apparently paypal fronts you the money to pay the seller immediately while your funds are being processed into paypals account. So when you get refunded, you have to wait for the money that paypal took from your account to be processed. Sometimes they will hold the funds after they have been processed anyway for up to 30 days because the company earns interest while your money is in their account. It's all f*cked.
Yeah it's a lot to do with the accounts involved and the account history.  I'm sure this account is issuing a lot of refunds in a short period of time.  Might raise some red flags.  I'd be shocked if they held it the entire 30 days though.

Heads up chicago people, called one of the Villas and they said HOH was handing out tickets today, they didnt tell me which location it was however, can anyone confirm?

I just got a size 10 preorder for retail with no tax or shipping.....

For next weeks Shaq Attaqs! LOL

Sorry to hear what happened footsoldier... You have a second pre order that is still a go though, right?

Heads up chicago people, called one of the Villas and they said HOH was handing out tickets today, they didnt tell me which location it was however, can anyone confirm?

North Riverside is the only Chicago HoH getting them on the launch locator on footlocker.com

I just got a size 10 preorder for retail with no tax or shipping.....

For next weeks Shaq Attaqs! LOL

Sorry to hear what happened footsoldier... You have a second pre order that is still a go though, right?
Nah I only had the one. Although I passed on a few options thinking I had a really good chance of that one coming through as he had great feedback for the Royal 1's. figured if he had those he'd be gettin these. Well as it turns out as everyone knows these are stupid limited so. It's all good though, no salt. Just bummed on that seller for taking people's money without knowledge of receiving the product. It's not right, now everyone is out $240+ for between 4-30 days

Sucks theyre limiting these so much. If i cant get these for retail ill have to pay resale and get them. i actually like these alot better than the 2003 retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom