2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's no way to ask for help, a little time reading and you can answer your own question.
48 pages and ive been popping in and out periodically and didnt know the answer to his question and im guessing you didnt either so thanks for the worst reply to a question ever, u know its people like you who make this "informative" site barely worth visiting, a simple yeah or no or maybe a " i dont know" would suffice but no people in here think they are cool and want you to be in here 24 hrs a day as well. sometimes this site blows with its idiotic members trying to be elitists when their 2 sentence response is longer than the questions answer would need. why not just be helpful like some other people is it that hard for yall?

48 pages and ive been popping in and out periodically and didnt know the answer to his question and im guessing you didnt either so thanks for the worst reply to a question ever, u know its people like you who make this "informative" site barely worth visiting, a simple yeah or no or maybe a " i dont know" would suffice but no people in here think they are cool and want you to be in here 24 hrs a day as well. sometimes this site blows with its idiotic members trying to be elitists when their 2 sentence response is longer than the questions answer would need. why not just be helpful like some other people is it that hard for yall?
This I agree with

I think I know what JB is doing with this release. I think these gonna be very limited online but keep you eyes out for mom and pop shop.

inb4 people justify paying $400+ for these on ebay.

I'm clueless on what JB is thinking with this release.

Last edited:
Bingo.

this release got me stressed....all im banking on is the effing raffle now....its funny cause i knew of 2 oversea sites getting them now they backed out saying no

Guys,

What if you paid $200 for a pre-order and the price increased to $300. Will these cats honor the $300 first before the $200?

This I agree with

I think I know what JB is doing with this release. I think these gonna be very limited online but keep you eyes out for mom and pop shop.
Word. Thanks brother and that's what I'm feeling about it all my mom and pop stores don't know yet and usually get there shipment day before or two days before I think mom and pop stores and jimmy jazz stores are gonna have these.

maybe JB slow-playing this release.  Create unquenchable thirst once only a few get them this weekend, followed up by more released at later date.

wishful thinking...

inb4 people justify paying $400+ for these on ebay.

I'm clueless on what JB is thinking with this release.
Already, there's one pre-sale listing on the bay is over $400........ and still has 2 days to end..........

yup, to look on the bright side of things at least they aren't limited like the just don 1s that all sold for $2,000+. JB could have easily put these up for charity and got $3,000+ each for.

yup, to look on the bright side of things at least they aren't limited like the just don 1s that all sold for $2,000+. JB could have easily put these up for charity and got $3,000+ each for.
Well JB wouldn't got anything, charity would get $3,000+

Already, there's one pre-sale listing on the bay is over $400........ and still has 2 days to end..........
man you got to be ******** me on this... there's no way in HELL that I would preorder these at $400.

That aint worth it to me, at the end of the day its just a pair of shoes, I got priorities to take care of.

Retail or bust.

Are these about to be more limited than the Royals??? WTF?

:smh:
This. I remember when this thread first started, we were so excited about these. Especially cause a lot of people kept saying pass and we thought we had a legit chance. Especially learning from the royals lol.

Guys,

What if you paid $200 for a pre-order and the price increased to $300. Will these cats honor the $300 first before the $200?

Unless you found a very reputable seller, the people who paid $200 will get refunds and those that paid $300 will get their pairs. Unless there is another significant increase in price. Then all of you will get refunds and those pairs will end up on eBay. Just like the royals which had much more demand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom