2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Seattle. The furthest possible place away from this shoe. Not a snowballs chance in hell are we gettin these.. :lol:

Just talked to my sister she works at 42nd st lol. A few blocks away from both HoH and the footaction on 34th st... She will pick up three tickets for me on my size hopefully she wins a raffle :pimp:

Just talked to my sister she works at 42nd st lol. A few blocks away from both HoH and the footaction on 34th st... She will pick up three tickets for me on my size hopefully she wins a raffle
pimp.gif
hey help a fellow NTer out w size 9 tickets please!

Damn these are looking like they are limited seems like Lebron corks and galaxy foamposites had more release locations than these. Just my opinion not a fact.

Last edited:
Just talked to my sister she works at 42nd st lol. A few blocks away from both HoH and the footaction on 34th st... She will pick up three tickets for me on my size hopefully she wins a raffle :pimp:
Umm there's 1 HOH and 1 FA on 34th... Not "2" HOH's :smh:

welp looks like i wont be getting these. ill be more than happy to give up either CG Bred or Concords for em

I checked with my spot that usually gets everything. And they usually have their shipments early in the week, as of yesterday, it was "we don't know anything yet, so check back in a few days". I'm honestly a little worried about these, and mind you I got 88s & Royals with ease.

I'm surprised people aren't breaking into footlockers by now for these limited releases. I was expecting to see some inside jobs by now.

Ive wanted these since day 1 but the hassle is killing my vibe.  If I end up getting a pair i might just smell it for a little just to get some joy out of these then trade them lol.

actually what do you guys think J's wise would be fair for these? 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom