2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive wanted these since day 1 but the hassle is killing my vibe. If I end up getting a pair i might just smell it for a little just to get some joy out of these then trade them lol.

actually what do you guys think J's wise would be fair for these? 

Royals :pimp:

Royals
pimp.gif
do you think concords or galaxy foams (might be stretching it lol) would be a fair trade?

Ummm i aint fanna lie i used to be able to grab kickz back in Miami... Ever since i moved to Cali it has been online or bust because in SF everyone is a sneakerhead

Seem like Cali have the most hypebeasts.just sayin

bruh cali is the origin of the hypebeast. ever been to daly city? :smh: its like the wild savannah out here especially in the bay. :x but theres also a HUGE amount of real passionate sneakerheads out here as well.

Last edited:
bruh cali is the origin of the hypebeast. ever been to daly city?
mean.gif
its like the wild savannah out here especially in the bay.
sick.gif
I actually lived in Westlake (Daly City) a few years ago during my time at SFSU...

But SoCal is Hypebeast Galore!

Nike store NYC is getting like 1000 pairs I presume? Since they seem to be the only Nike store getting these things.

so your willing to trade concords for these??
yup
Wow, you're thirst is at extreme levels, think you should sit down and take a break.
not at all. im sick of seeing just 11's on everyone's feet. makes me regret buying them its like the value of the shoe is just completely gone. These on the other hand make someone stop and look. How many more times do you think they'll retro these? how many more times do you think they'll retro 11's?

I would easily trade a pair of concords for these if they are as limited as presumed. There's like half a million pairs of concords they aren't hard to come by.

yup
not at all. im sick of seeing just 11's on everyone's feet. makes me regret buying them its like the value of the shoe is just completely gone. These on the other hand make someone stop and look. How many more times do you think they'll retro these? how many more times do you think they'll retro 11's?

Why not buy a shoe because you like it, not because of what other people think or how many people have them? Do people buy shoes for themselves anymore or is it all about looking cool for others? :smh:

Last edited:
lol funny seeing you posting off of the roshe thread
I was on this thread during the beginning pages. I recently came back for release info since I couldn't find anything.

Its a bust for us over on the west coast 
mean.gif

I hope the black toes are a west coast exclusive a.k.a trade bait 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Why not buy a shoe because you like it, not because of what other people think or how many people have them? Do people buy shoes for themselves anymore or is it all about looking cool for others?
mean.gif
if everyone buys the same thing and looks the same in the way they dress, there's no uniqueness, there's no eye catching. if every time i turn the block and see someone wearing what i have, i begin to think what i have is dull. of course i purchase something bc im attracted to it (not to mention you shouldnt be telling me what i can and cant spend money on), but if i become attracted to it and see it everywhere i go and figure out its just another common item that anybody can wear with pajamas to the grocery market to then obviously my likeness and affinity towards it goes down. i buy sneakers to wear, not to just "throw on"

what places in Rhode Island do you know that will release these? I only know one that confirmed a full size run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom