2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only isssue i have with this parituclar shoe is the sizing. i went tts and they wasnt enough toe space. so i deicded to go up half a sz and they fit to big. most of the memmbers that posted in the royal thread recommended to go up a half size. any ideas

I fit TTS with the 1s...including the NA 1s. I don't have fat/wide feet so I can't help for those people. 

I might be late (but i havent seen anyone post this) but I just realized why they are doing this in the HOH's they are.. NYC (mj was born here and the jordan classic will be here), NC (where he moved and played college ball and now owns a basketball team there), and Chicago where he played for the bulls...

Now where's Washington's HOH :D

the limited bs on these is making me doubt anyone will want my royals >D  I guess i'm sitting this weekend out and will just enjoy the donaire vs. rigondeaux fight go rigondeaux :tongue:
could be a boring fight, two counterpunchers don't usually make for an exciting fight. I see the fight as more interesting than exciting.

The limitedness on these is kinda obnoxious glad I dont care. I got Nonito i think it will be a better fight than his last two. Huge step up for rigondeaux Nonito hasnt really been tested lately hopefully he will be forced to show his skill.

I've Located About 3-4 Connects So Hopefully These Are An Easy Cop For Me But I Doubt It. These New Pics Got These Shoes Looking Fascinating Lol.
This was me 2 days ago. Just like that, I have no connects. No where in my city is getting them including the places that actually carried the Royals. This...is...insane...SMFH!

tumblr_m38mwjQLfh1rrtwhmo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mflkw152lN1qd38ozo1_500.jpg
roll.gif

if everyone buys the same thing and looks the same in the way they dress, there's no uniqueness, there's no eye catching. if every time i turn the block and see someone wearing what i have, i begin to think what i have is dull. of course i purchase something bc im attracted to it (not to mention you shouldnt be telling me what i can and cant spend money on), but if i become attracted to it and see it everywhere i go and figure out its just another common item that anybody can wear with pajamas to the grocery market to then obviously my likeness and affinity towards it goes down. i buy sneakers to wear, not to just "throw on"

I get it man and to each it's own. I use to be like that in high school until I realized JB wasn't making sneakers just for me LOL. It's kinda silly and childish when you think about it. It's inevitable that someone else will have the same sneaker you do. They're Jordans, everyone loves Jordans. And how often does somebody else have the same exact shoes and outfit on?

I buy sneakers to wear too lol. I buy them based on how they look, not on brand or exclusivity or whether they're limited or GR. and im not going to let some other jerk off stop me from wearing them haha. So much more enjoyable than to stress over somebody wearing the same sneaker that was released all across the country. But that's just me.

Last edited:
Did anyone who pre-ordered from heart & sole hear from them yet on whether or not they will be getting them? I'm assuming they aren't because they have been awfully quiet the last day or so.

Last edited:
How bout I LIVE on the east coast and I STILL can't find a pair...and i'm in a major city!! This is crazy...I actually woke up a few times last night, having flashbacks of the grape v's in 2006...

How dare you, Jordan Brand...!

im in the same boat....been online trolling and foot work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom