2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are multiple schools of thought regarding that.. its not as simple as income
i know A LOT of people, including myself (all 25+, decent paying jobs, full time work hours, etc) who pay reseller prices to lock down their pairs.  to us, time is money.  we don't have time to drive here and there, wait in line for raffles, wait around for twitter RSVPs, etc etc... so indirectly, it is as simple as income for the people who pay those crazy prices.

when you have the means to do so, go for it.

Guess going to school for IT is worth it after all 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
I want to be your friend now

Yea that's what I'm saying I would never pay that if I get them I do if not then its not the end of the world lol

Doesn't look like I'll be grabbing this, these things are too limited, it's too bad, the shoe is really dope IMHO.

If anyone has any Chi info besides the Villa and HOH riverside info lemme now please, I'll update as well.

Good luck to everyone tryna cop, you won't see me dropping 2.5x retail for these things

U could quickly drop that on a pair if u struck out at retail. at least give yourself a shot. These arent really "going" for that much on ebay, they're just sitting there hoping to go for that much.

This shoe seems like its gonna burst the bubble on 1s a little. These seem pretty limited, yet not a huge demand i would say. The royals set the tone for good reason but its forcing an amount of hype thats exaggerated. Some of these presell, ebay and second hand numbers are just insane and its pretty clear these dont deserve that. These will be gone quick at retail obviously but they will sit at those insane prices. Only select few will pony up that money. Resellers and others get stuck when ths demand isnt there but what happens when they sit on shoes so high in price no one can or will buy em.

welp my connects store didnt get these and i refuse to spend nearly $500 resale to get them. time to get these Celtic 1s and go the custom route :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom