Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess going to school for IT is worth it after all 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Guess going to school for IT is worth it after all 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
Nike can't tell that those are just random twitter accounts just made up to be used by bots? I mean damn. 4 of them don't even have profile pictures. Unreal brother.

^ yo who is that Iperez24 dude and why isn't he banned? he's probably the lurker that bought all 8 pairs
son made a blog recycling information about the first restock on FNL and people fell in love with him.. he is the leader of the 2013 NTers

I didn't get got homie..i paid to not have to worry..i'm 35 years old and do not have time for the games.  I live no where close to anywhere releasing these.  To each his own.

I didn't get got homie..i paid to not have to worry..i'm 35 years old and do not have time for the games.  I live no where close to anywhere releasing these.  To each his own.
I'm not even mad at you. it's your money spend it how you please!

To some, time is more valuable than money.

congrats on the pickup

Last edited by a moderator:
People without a decent income will never understand this. 

That "iperez compilation" had me dying grape And congrats to all the raffle winners its good to see some success in here!

I hope people are being careful with who they're buying from. Saw some dude selling on ebay for $370 saying he has mulitple pairs yet he's from Georgia and his 20 feedback are all from him buying stuff. Dude hasn't sold one thing in his history. You're likely to get a box full of socks and a cereal box buying from guys like this.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom