2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing that pic i'm glad i missed out 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Flight club doesn't even have these yet...

anyone that has this shoe does not need a third party to sell it if that's why there buying the shoe

damn it

i should have taken that size 10.5 on citysole last week

kixclusive is looking to buy these for $250.00 to $270.00 lol

i am kind of temped to buy for $500.00 but the 1's are no where near my favorite jordan

Last edited:
Manager at FtL 34th said they got 30 pairs at each store. My guess is that there may be more releases, but still be a super hard catch.

tysheimsstore2011 from eBay just sent me a message about how their pairs got "recalled." Orrrrrrr you found out that you could sell them for more and so you're canceling all of your preorders. Get that money... But don't insult my intelligence. I figured they wouldn't come through. If you're going to do a preorder then do it correctly. :D

Citysole is upstanding. Is it safe to say pairs 8,8.5 are the hardest sizes to find?

NIke NYC didn't even have any smaller than 9

@tylaccess

Was not able to obtain your order. Our jordan 1 gold and black pairs got recalled. Sorry for the inconvience. I will be refunding you for your purchase in 24 hours. Thank you for your business
Sent from my iPhone

I aint even mad lol

I was just told me by one pre-order group that they were not able to secure my pairs, but they never said when to expecta refund, smfh. I have a couple of other pre-orders i'm still holding hope on. 

@tylaccess

Was not able to obtain your order. Our jordan 1 gold and black pairs got recalled. Sorry for the inconvience. I will be refunding you for your purchase in 24 hours. Thank you for your business
Sent from my iPhone

I aint even surprised lol
fixed

These for banned is nowhere near a fair trade. I guess everyone who had these for sale on "pre-order" just realized that they can sell for way more. I was just refunded $375 after seller claimed "they couldn't get my size" but then creates another auction for "buy now" for $600. No thanks!

These for banned is nowhere near a fair trade. I guess everyone who had these for sale on "pre-order" just realized that they can sell for way more. I was just refunded $375 after seller claimed "they couldn't get my size" but then creates another auction for "buy now" for $600. No thanks!

You cant be mad at em...

@tylaccess

Sent from my iPhone

I aint even mad lol

Lol. He made these preorder auctions, got the shoes, and now he'll sell them to others. It is what it is. Get that money. I'm with u on this, not even mad. I preordered the shoes in hopes of getting them and it fell thru because dude knows he can get about $500/pair. I will say, tho, that perhaps eBay needs to step in on something like this and prevent preorders from even happening.

@tylaccess

Sent from my iPhone

I aint even mad lol
Lmaoooo. Just woke up to this too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom