2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
The black toes will not be this limited. Black toes are on order and confirmed at multiple stores. These just popped up out of the blue at a lot of mom and pops. Not only are mens sizes confirmed for a lot of places but gs sizes are also confirmed.

Lol. He made these preorder auctions, got the shoes, and now he'll sell them to others. It is what it is. Get that money. I'm with u on this, not even mad. I preordered the shoes in hopes of getting them and it fell thru because dude knows he can get about $500/pair. I will say, tho, that perhaps eBay needs to step in on something like this and prevent preorders from even happening.
It's could be even more than that. I would even bet that he actually just goes out and camps and rsvps like the rest of us and is making up some BS excuse. But I couldn't agree more with you

So both of my preorders got cancelled. Stings but I don't regret it. I gave myself a legitimate chance at these even though I'm all the way in California. I wouldn't be able to do that without preordering. Not gonna pay rape, just gotta move on to the next one and find another pair I could buy with this money refunded

The black toes will not be this limited. Black toes are on order and confirmed at multiple stores. These just popped up out of the blue at a lot of mom and pops. Not only are mens sizes confirmed for a lot of places but gs sizes are also confirmed.

None of the remaining ogs will be this limited. Not even the black reds

Dont quote me tho. Im just going off information i have. The black/gold 1 popped up on our nike orders 3 days before release. They also were canceled, then all of a sudden they popped back up and had a shipping date. They arrived a day after they were confirmed on nike.net . The black toes also popped up on order but with a bigger run and gs sizes included. Black toes are going to be similar to the celtics 1 in quantity if u ask me. But obviously more people want the black toes relative to the celtics.

Citysole is upstanding. Is it safe to say pairs 8,8.5 are the hardest sizes to find?

NIke NYC didn't even have any smaller than 9
Crazy thing about this is... when I went to pick up my pairs there was a 2 stacked columns of like 6 sneaker boxes on top of each other all in size 8 and 8.5 and 9.  Not sure if they did some kind of foul play with the RSVP.  

gxomqon.jpg

My dude in NY came through for me!!! Can't wait for these to get to me in Cali. Probably be like the 4th pair to be inside the California border lol

There is def more pairs in cali, just not being sold, have a VERY STRONG FEELING THAT THERE WILL B RESTOCKS/WIDER RELEASE, THERE WAS INFO POSTED NOT TOO LONG AGO SAYING JB WAS TAKING ANOTHER ROUTE WITH RELEASES, YOU SEE THE NDC RESTOCK THE OTHER DAY, STAY CALM AND B PATIENT...

Last edited:
There is def more pairs in cali, just not being sold, have a VERY STRONG FEELING THAT THERE WILL B RESTOCKS, THERE WAS INFO POSTED NOT TOO LONG AGO SAYING JB WAS TAKING ANOTHER ROUTE WITH RELEASES, YOU SEE THE NDC RESTOCK THE OTHER DAY, STAY CALM AND B PATIENT...

I highly doubt it. Think they just mainly released these in NY for the JB Classic game in Brooklyn:

http://t.co/ktvhTh6jIW

There is def more pairs in cali, just not being sold, have a VERY STRONG FEELING THAT THERE WILL B RESTOCKS/WIDER RELEASE, THERE WAS INFO POSTED NOT TOO LONG AGO SAYING JB WAS TAKING ANOTHER ROUTE WITH RELEASES, YOU SEE THE NDC RESTOCK THE OTHER DAY, STAY CALM AND B PATIENT...
Im from cali was fortunate to get a pair of these from my lovely Fiance who supports my addiction lol I hear you on the restocks but they have been real particular about these nike branded 1's!!!! Im still waiting on a restock for the Royals!!!! Having the blk/golds do make me feel better now that they will soon be in my hands. 

I highly doubt it. Think they just mainly released these in NY for the JB Classic game in Brooklyn:

http://t.co/ktvhTh6jIW

We seen corks, 88's, space jams, last shots, last years galaxy releases and even db 9's on sites and stores throughout the country all in the past year, anything is possible

Last edited:
We seen corks, 88's, space jams, last shots, last years galaxy releases and even db 9's on sites and stores throughout the country all in the past year, anything is possible
All those were posted on NDC, these were not...

Everyone calm down. This will pass. Availability will be better than anticipated. Just take a deep breath and wait until more info comes out. Keep calm and carry on.
The best answer I can give you is that I know there is a Nike distribution center at Memphis, TN. And well.. Geographically speaking, East coast like New York is a lot closer to there than west cost like LA. And personally, I have taken a couple flights around the world and it is much faster going from west to east than from east to west. I guess that has to do with earth rotation, wind current, etc.
If u think this will be a east coast only release then think again. He don't need a source it's common sense
Seriously tho. Around here we receive shipments days later. LA is one of the biggest markets next to Houston and NYC, so y'all must be on something to think the west won't receive anything.
GUYS. WAIT MIDWEEK FOR SHIPMENTS TO ARRIVE IN WEST COAST. CAPS LOCK SO THIS WILL GRAB YOUR ATTENTION AND TO STOP THE WORRYING
Just wait mid week I knw spots thats gonna have em. Nt eem tripping off these.

bugs grape 5 blk toes.....still waiting on bowe to let me know if he has my 10.5 ...havent struck on a release since the gmp 6/7 pack and before that it was the banned....

my retail or bust conversion rate is leading the league lolol 

cats be mad speculating on here. comedy
No doubt. It is funny. Expect all 1s to be like the rest. These black /gold were more like some kindve exclusive drop. Not fair to compare them with other og 1s. Of the regular 1s the royals remain the toughest. Global allocation of those were crazy. Celtics release should confirm the trend that the og 1s are following. Just so happened they sat cause no one wanted em haha.

Not trying to throw out a bad vibe for not having a wider spread of availability, but these shoes look like they were the theme of the JB classics that was hosted in Brooklyn, where as a limited amount for the elites able to play in this along with the elite group of people that are able to get these shoes. I think it was by coincidence that these shoes weren't available in to many places out side of NY. This color way tells you all you need to know about exclusiveness 

Jus Say'n    

Exactly. This colorway was introduced specifically for the classic. They were just doing something special. These are cool and the fact they are limited will attract people, but be honest with yourself and realize this is not a colorway that would sell very well otherwise. JB would never make these easily accessible or anything close to a GR.

Now that release day has come and basically gone a rerelease of these will sell off hype alone. The folks at JB know what they are doing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom